Jordan Caron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Jordan Caron

As for your countless posts about hurt feelings:

It's just more mis-information.  I've never said anything about anyone hurting my feelings, yet you keep saying it over and over and over, in hopes that eventually it will be true.

Typical garbage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

And there's another post that is off topic.  Tell us more about how you know he's not making mistakes because you watch the games and know enough about it that you don't need someone else to tell you when a mistake occurred.

This fantastic statement really reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48-tcRiBNj4

Everyone's still laughing at you Flails. Still can't name one mistake that Caron has made eh? Keep on Flailing. It's starting to seem cute instead of irritating. Tell us all how much it hurts when people are negative after games. That always tugs at the heartstrings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zI3_pnUU3k

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

More mis-direction, more mis-information, more garbage, more Dez.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

More mis-direction, more mis-information, more garbage, more Dez.

Come up with a mistake by Caron yet Flails or just more David Copperfield comparisons? Keep on flailing away Flails. It's priceless.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Soxdog67's comment:

How many mistakes can a guy make playing 10 minutes or less a game?? If you're not on the ice you can not make mistakes.

The key stat for the entire line is +/-...now speaking specifically about Caron in the last 5 games his +/- is ZERO. He may not be giving up goals while he's out there but he sure isn't scoring any either?

The alternative to what the Bruins had before Caron was a Minus- 4 Bourque. You need to ask yourself that question. It's a Julien coached team and defensively Caron is ten times better.

So far bottom line is the 3rd line is better without Ray Jr.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Come up with a mistake by Caron yet Flails or just more David Copperfield comparisons? Keep on flailing away Flails. It's priceless.

Like most here, I watch the games on TV.  He is rarely in the play, so I can't say one way or the other...nor have I stated I could.

However, by watching the same game, you can somehow know that he's perfect positionally and makes no mistakes.

Magic or bull?  Not magic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Like most here, I watch the games on TV.  He is rarely in the play, so I can't say one way or the other...nor have I stated I could.

However, by watching the same game, you can somehow know that he's perfect positionally and makes no mistakes.

Magic or bull?  Not magic.

One mistake and you can claim victory Flails. I said he plays perfect positionally and makes no mistakes. Pretty easy one to disprove if I was wrong. Still laughing at you Flails!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Clearly I was questioning your assertion that "his line doesn't even play in the 3rd period of close games". That's why I highlighted it in my reply. BTW, that statistical breakdown was provided by NHL.com, not by me. I simply provided a link to the information.

First off, if it was so "clear" as you indicate I wouldn't have asked the question.

Second, it is clear that Caron and Pandolfo (wait...can I mention his name here or do I have to go to the Pandolfo topic??) do not get regular shifts in the 3rd period if the game is close or the B's need a goal.

Lastly, unless you worked for NHL.com I knew the stats were not originated by you...but thanks for pointing it out anyways.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Soxdog67's comment:

Clearly I was questioning your assertion that "his line doesn't even play in the 3rd period of close games". That's why I highlighted it in my reply. BTW, that statistical breakdown was provided by NHL.com, not by me. I simply provided a link to the information.

First off, if it was so "clear" as you indicate I wouldn't have asked the question.

Second, it is clear that Caron and Pandolfo (wait...can I mention his name here or do I have to go to the Pandolfo topic??) do not get regular shifts in the 3rd period if the game is close or the B's need a goal.

Lastly, unless you worked for NHL.com I knew the stats were not originated by you...but thanks for pointing it out anyways.

Why did you thank me for the stats then? I didn't do anything but prove you were wrong. The stats showed that Caron plays as much in the 3rd period as he does in the 1st and 2nd. Maybe you were looking at a different player. Bravo for choosing the proper thread this time though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Why did you thank me for the stats then? I didn't do anything but prove you were wrong. The stats showed that Caron plays as much in the 3rd period as he does in the 1st and 2nd. Maybe you were looking at a different player. Bravo for choosing the proper thread this time though.

Needless to say stat comprehension is not a strong suit for you...I get it now...it's simple...to you if he plays a shift or two in the 3rd period, he's played as much as the other two periods. Got it! But the TOI numbers somehow only reach 10 minutes every game...how can this be?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

<sigh>

So that it gets said with less vile, these are the numbers dezaruchi are referring to:

For Caron, in Sunday's game:

Per SHF AVG TOI EV TOT

1 5 00:37 03:05 03:05

2 4 00:46 03:06 03:06

3 4 00:50 03:20 03:20

TOT 13 00:43 09:31 09:31

His TOI in that game was pretty consistent between periods. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

<sigh>

So that it gets said with less vile, these are the numbers dezaruchi are referring to:

For Caron, in Sunday's game:

Per SHF AVG TOI EV TOT

1 5 00:37 03:05 03:05

2 4 00:46 03:06 03:06

3 4 00:50 03:20 03:20

TOT 13 00:43 09:31 09:31

His TOI in that game was pretty consistent between periods. 

Thanks Dr...I see this, but I guess when you are playing just 3 minutes a period your line is getting skipped more than I thought.

I stand corrected...I guess I didn't realize CJ was skipping the 3rd line that much in the 1st and 2nd periods too. Plus, I guess he is gets on the ice more than I realize, but thats consistent to his style of play which is almost invisible.

My apologies to dez for the stat comprehension comment...apparently people (me) who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones in this case.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Wow.  Has this ever been beat to death and then some.

I still don't see what anyone's beef is.

Caron looks professional out there, he isn't running around, he can collect a pass and give a pass, he isn't turning over pucks, he is a meat and potatoes blue collar 3rd line player which is still fine by me.

Of course if they can get some better horses in the stable better than Caron I'm all for it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I'm not a huge Caron fan but he's not playing awful.

My one major criticism is the kid freezes on the break out constantly. Instead of making an instinctive pass, he holds it against the boards and looks for help. I don't know how much ice time he'll get if he keeps doing this. Yes he doesn't make a mistake but I'd rather see him make a mistake than just holding the puck and looking for someone else to take it out of the zone.

I don't see how I'm the only one that sees this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

nrguy, I'd rather have him wait then make mistakes. Waiting doesn't result in a goal against. Making a mistake can. With that being said I think Caron has done just fine so far. Nothing spectacular. Hopefully he can put up some points in the next couple of games otherwise I would like to add someone who can chip in more frequently.

Someone said Kaleta, I will HATE watching the Bruins if that ... ... guy... is on the team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

My one major criticism is the kid freezes on the break out constantly. Instead of making an instinctive pass, he holds it against the boards and looks for help. I don't know how much ice time he'll get if he keeps doing this. Yes he doesn't make a mistake but I'd rather see him make a mistake than just holding the puck and looking for someone else to take it out of the zone.

You're not the only one seeing it NRG. I'll readily admit that Caron is probably playing too safe for fear of being benched over a mistake. He needs to find the medium between safe enough and being willing to take a chance. Your gripe is legitimate.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

You're not the only one seeing it NRG. I'll readily admit that Caron is probably playing too safe for fear of being benched over a mistake. He needs to find the medium between safe enough and being willing to take a chance. Your gripe is legitimate.

Having someone. anyone other than Pandolfo on the line would help as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He's done that as evidenced by the fact he's never on the ice when the other team scores. The 3rd line had a real issues in that regard before Caron's arrival. Now they don't. I think he's played well in his limited minutes. Feel free to let me know of any mistakes he's made. Also, saying Caron's job doesn't involve playing better than his alternative makes little sense. CJ put him in the lineup in the hopes that he'd be better than Bourque. That was what was implied when he swapped them out wasn't it?

Nope, he's in the box.  Stupid penalty.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You being bitter about your boyfriend being sent down is hilarious. You have become worse than a chick waiting by the phone. The only person you are making look bad is yourself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

You being bitter about your boyfriend being sent down is hilarious. You have become worse than a chick waiting by the phone. The only person you are making look bad is yourself.

Look bad?  Is my hair out of place?

You know why I wanted Bourque to succeed?  Because it would have been awesome to see a guy work that hard for that long in the AHL and finally make it in the NHL.  Some guys don't get a chance to really play until they are in their 30s.  Guys like Keith Aucoin or Steve Poapst.  Good hockey players that just didn't get a chance.

I don't care who his father is or the history in the city.  Like you, I'm a huge AHL fan.  It's awesome to see guys make it in the NHL after playing so long in the minors.

None of this changes the fact, however, that a bad penalty allowed the Jets back into the game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Ain't that the truth San. This is the Caron "mistake" that he's found. Oh well, you certainly hit the nail on the head.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ain't that the truth San. This is the Caron "mistake" that he's found. Oh well, you certainly hit the nail on the head.

Big whiff in front of the net as well.  This is the first game he's been in the play a lot, and he takes a direct role in the loss.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And feel free to do some research.  I've been down on Caron since the day he was drafted.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Big whiff in front of the net as well.  This is the first game he's been in the play a lot, and he takes a direct role in the loss.

You make yourself sound dumber everytime you press "add your post". You spent the last 2 days crying each time I pressed you to name a Caron gaffe. You still have yet to name a real one and your pathetic attempts are becoming Stanley-esque. As you alraedy know, we're all still laughing watching you flail away. See you around Flails! Keep hunting for those mistakes.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Taking a dumb penalty that leads to a pp goal that ties the game isn't a "mistake"?

I'm sure you're laughing.  That's what drug addicts do when they're high.

Sections
Shortcuts