Jordan Caron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Jordan Caron

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

You being bitter about your boyfriend being sent down is hilarious. You have become worse than a chick waiting by the phone. The only person you are making look bad is yourself.

And feel free to do some research.  I've been down on Caron since the day he was drafted.

Just makes you look dumber still then. Makes the vendetta seem more reasonable considering where it's come from. Tell us, have you ever been right on a player assessment? That's a serious question because I don't think you have although I can clearly remember the way you trashed Marchand and McQuaid as nothing but career minor league potential. I remember after the 2011 draft when Hamilton was the latest to receive the thumbs down from Nas. Most recently you chose to inform everyone that those of us who thought Spooner would see 1st line duties must be high. Face it, you don't really know that much about the game and the saddest part of it all is that you really think you do. You've been flailing away for awhile now. You're the only one who can't see it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Just makes you look dumber still then. Makes the vendetta seem more reasonable considering where it's come from. Tell us, have you ever been right on a player assessment? That's a serious question because I don't think you have although I can clearly remember the way you trashed Marchand and McQuaid as nothing but career minor league potential. I remember after the 2011 draft when Hamilton was the latest to receive the thumbs down from Nas. Most recently you chose to inform everyone that those of us who thought Spooner would see 1st line duties must be high. Face it, you don't really know that much about the game and the saddest part of it all is that you really think you do. You've been flailing away for awhile now. You're the only one who can't see it.

Once again, your mis-information comes to play when you are out of things to type.  I have always been against drafting defensemen in the first round.  Sure, sometimes it works very well.  Other times, it doesn't.  We'll see where Hamilton is in a couple of years when his contract is up.  Too early to tell on this one.

But, it's funny that a drug addict is telling me that I'm dumb.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

<sigh>

So that it gets said with less vile, these are the numbers dezaruchi are referring to:

For Caron, in Sunday's game:

Per SHF AVG TOI EV TOT

1 5 00:37 03:05 03:05

2 4 00:46 03:06 03:06

3 4 00:50 03:20 03:20

TOT 13 00:43 09:31 09:31

His TOI in that game was pretty consistent between periods. 

...was he out there at center ice trying to shoot the puck through the hole in the board between periods? I must have missed that. 

;^)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

The biggest problem tonight was Caron was one of the best Bruins tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

I saw him in the play a few times.  He had a nice crash behind the Jets net, keeping the play in their end.  He also had a nice whiff in front of the net and was called for a stupid penalty which lead to the Jets tying the game.

Ference, Pandopho and Thornton played worse.  Who else?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I saw him in the play a few times.  He had a nice crash behind the Jets net, keeping the play in their end.  He also had a nice whiff in front of the net and was called for a stupid penalty which lead to the Jets tying the game.

Ference, Pandopho and Thornton played worse.  Who else?

It is easier to talk about which forwards were better which I only have 2 names.  Bergeron was in beast mode and the fact that line did not produce other than a lucky break shows just how bad his wingers were.  Yes I know Marchand scored a goal but beyond that he played terrible.  I also thought Spooner had a fine first game.

As for the penalty it was a bad call, worse stick infractions were not getting called all game and this was the refs giving the home team a chance to tie the game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Really? Taking a hooking penalty on a 1 on 3 with Chara on your side is one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen and contributed to losing the game.

And it was a worse play than a bad call. 1 on f@&?€ 3!!!!!! He got called for being stupid 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Can we all just agree that Peverley is stuck with two stiffs and their performance has been so insiginificant that their line is now essentially CJ's 4rth line?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You being bitter about your boyfriend being sent down is hilarious. You have become worse than a chick waiting by the phone. The only person you are making look bad is yourself.

You know why I wanted Bourque to succeed?  Because it would have been awesome to see a guy work that hard for that long in the AHL and finally make it in the NHL.

I don't care who his father is or the history in the city.  Like you, I'm a huge AHL fan.  It's awesome to see guys make it in the NHL after playing so long in the minors.

This fun for me actually, getting all that crud from you about my crush on Sauve. At least Bourque got his chance and I too once pulled for Chris.

PS. Bourque just got a concussion last weekend- Do I get to call him weak wuzz like you called Sauve after he got his concussion ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Can we all just agree that Peverley is stuck with two stiffs and their performance has been so insiginificant that their line is now essentially CJ's 4rth line?

Two stiffs?  Caron is a stiff?  According to the drug addict here, Caron plays perfect positional hockey and never makes mistakes!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ain't that the truth San. This is the Caron "mistake" that he's found. Oh well, you certainly hit the nail on the head.

Of course, when I mentioned the stupid penalty by Caron being his mistake, this is the response I got from the druggie.  I can't really hold it against him, however, because he was probably stoned when he wrote it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Two stiffs?  Caron is a stiff?  According to the drug addict here, Caron plays perfect positional hockey and never makes mistakes!

Choice of recreational enjoyment aside, I have come to the preliminary conclusion that Caron's presence on the team thus far has been almost as insignificant as one could be, aside from his lazy penalty against the Jets which was just hurtful.

He is currently playing like a young version of an old Pandolfo.

Due to injuries he will likely have a roster spot for the rest of the season so there is time to improve, however.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Ain't that the truth San. This is the Caron "mistake" that he's found. Oh well, you certainly hit the nail on the head.

Of course, when I mentioned the stupid penalty by Caron being his mistake, this is the response I got from the druggie.  I can't really hold it against him, however, because he was probably stoned when he wrote it.

Anybody would rather be be high than stupid I'm sure. You're clearly a fool if you think you know hockey even remotely as well as I do. I appreciate that you're fixated on me but I'm sure the other posters would appreciate if you posted something about hockey instead of me. Lastly, did you ever come up with even one example of a player you happened to be right about after all these years? You're obvious failings are well documented and many but I'm still waiting for an example of when you knew what you were talking about. "wow,was I ever wrong about that",should be your tagline.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Anybody would rather be be high than stupid I'm sure. You're clearly a fool if you think you know hockey even remotely as well as I do. I appreciate that you're fixated on me but I'm sure the other posters would appreciate if you posted something about hockey instead of me. Lastly, did you ever come up with even one example of a player you happened to be right about after all these years? You're obvious failings are well documented and many but I'm still waiting for an example of when you knew what you were talking about. "wow,was I ever wrong about that",should be your tagline.

Krejci.  Thanks.

Back to hitting the bong, druggie.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Krejci.  Thanks.

Back to hitting the bong, druggie.

Really? How so? Did people think krejci would be better or worse than he is and which side did you so boldy support? Or were you talking about last week when you were mocking those of us who felt Krejci was untouchable due to his production vs hiscap hit? Are you claiming victory because you think he is movable? I'm surprised you didn't go with Crosby because I do remember you saying he was good. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

While you may not believe it, I have been discussing hockey for longer than I've been logged into this site.

Puff,puff, pass, drug addict.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

While you may not believe it, I have been discussing hockey for longer than I've been logged into this site.

Puff,puff, pass, drug addict.

Oh,so you're submitting a conversation you supposedly had with a "friend" as evidence of a time in which you were correct about a player? I suppose your total failures in player evaluation only happen here on the forum? You're probably right about everything in "real life" when you're out with "friends". 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

NAS shut your yap about drugs. No point in it and it makes you look a fool.

Dez stop telling NAS we're laughing at him. There's no laughing going on.

Truth is I'd say most people find this stupid argument obnoxious. Better yet I'd say no one even cares.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Truth is I'd say most people find this stupid argument obnoxious. Better yet I'd say no one even cares.

All fine points Lam. I'd say you're right for sure 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I feel it is important.  If you think I'm a fool, I'm okay with that. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

But he's written that so many times.  Doesn't that make it true?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

NAS- It's more than likely not just me that sees it that way. I like when you actually contribute to a discussion regarding hockey. Comments about someone's possible problems or other personal attacks and insults take away from your contributions.

I'm glad you think it's important to point out if someone hits the bong. You know what I feel is important? Talking hockey in a hockey forum. Keep the personal BS out of it. You know what they say about people that resort to personal attacks during an argument? Yea you know.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Lambda, I agree fully.  Once in a while, I've just had enough of that guy's malarky.

I'd be happy to let everything die here, but somtimes, fire with fire is the only option.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Lambda, I agree fully.  Once in a while, I've just had enough of that guy's malarky.

I'd be happy to let everything die here, but somtimes, fire with fire is the only option.

I don't need to fight or let anything die. I'm world's beyond you in regards to hockey and all the bong jokes in the world won't change that fact (although you really started to gain some traction with the argument that you're much smarter outside the forum). Fire with fire? More like flail upon flail. For the sake of the others I'm done with you for the time being. Chalk it up as another "victory" right along with Krejci is good.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

So kumbaya we can all get along? Sorta kinda in our own weird and twisted way?

Sections
Shortcuts