Jordan Caron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Jordan Caron

Is he hurt? He sort of fell to the back of the line when it comes to players to be in the lineup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Jordan Caron

In response to bgrif008's comment:

Is he hurt? He sort of fell to the back of the line when it comes to players to be in the lineup.

Caron was sent down after Jagr arrived because he didn't need to clear waivers. He's currently at a point per game clip in the playoffs (2g-6a in 8 games +5). Prov is leading their 2nd round series 3-0.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Caron is doing fine in Providence.

Leave him be and let him develop. I truly think he was done a disservice by not initially being allowed to play his first full pro year down in the farm.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Caron is doing fine in Providence.

Leave him be and let him develop. I truly think he was done a disservice by not initially being allowed to play his first full pro year down in the farm.

I agree with your assertion JM. It really seems he's found his game after his most recent demotion.

BTW JM, my new avatar features one of our cats wearing his new Bruins rain slicker.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I agree with your assertion JM. It really seems he's found his game after his most recent demotion.

Yep, it can't be easy for a young player to be in limbo (in Boston, riding the pine, shuffled off to Providence, wash-rinse-repeat) which is what he has been the past few seasons. Young players need stability to properly develop in my opinion. Let's hope he can continue to impress and finally solidfy the B's third line next season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Cool. Thanks everyone....Just seems he fell off the radar.  Sort of an odd season too being shortened and everything.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

BTW JM, my new avatar features one of our cats wearing his new Bruins rain slicker.

hahaha...I missed that the first time around.

Awesome!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to bgrif008's comment:

Cool. Thanks everyone....Just seems he fell off the radar.  Sort of an odd season too being shortened and everything.

No problem.

And you are quite right, there has been nothing "normal" about this season at all. Kind of raises the interest level a bit, though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

I firmly believe that he got yanked around up and down not only from Providence/Boston back and forth but off of one line to another as they tried to shore up the first line, second line and third a year ago with Horton out....I saw him play in Toronto and liked his game as he looked comfortable feeling he could fit in and compete at this level after finding his way after x number of games but shortly thereafter he bounced around lines and it was if he wasnt sure what his role was or whatever, I am not sure......same thing this year, with the strike on I thought he would excel or at the very least play more consistently in Providence.....not necessarily putting up big numbers but honing his skill set and be ready to take that third line wing spot when the strike was over.....but it was not to be.....I dont think he is a bust and that he can still be a bottom six winger......IMO ideally suited for third line duty with a Camara being a fourth liner if he curbs himself of those cranial flat-ulence moments!