Jordan's Furniture

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

Jordan's Furniture

Ok, just out of curiosity - How many of you patricipated in the Bruins/Jordan's furniture promotion ?? I have about $3000 riding on this and I'm getting a little nervous now that playoff time is near. Each time I walk in the living room and look at the couch all I can think about is Horton's concussion,Peverly's knee, Tuukka's abdomen, an overworked Timmy.
    The irony is that I bought furniture to help relax and now its stressing me out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Jordan's Furniture

LOL... you guys kill me.
    Your colors should be black and gold not green ($$$).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

I actually did as well, I needed a new mattress and it happened to fall during that promotion. I love the mattress so it's already a win in my book, but I'm not going to lie - I wouldn't be mad about a second cup and a check.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

What is the Bruins/Jordan's furniture promotion?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Never bought anything from Jordans that lasted more than 3-4 years before it fell appart. I sure hope you win the promotion, otherwise you got hosed. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If you are getting a "free" 52" television with your living room set, you're paying way too much for your living room set.

Avoid Jordan's.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

They don't lose any money up front, either. It's not even a gamble for them. They pay an "insurance" company to essentially take the hit for them. If they lose, Jordan's gets the buisness, and the insurance company got the huge up-front fee. If they win, Jordan's still gets all that business, and the insurance company has to pay out... which they almost never have to do. You've got the principle right, but the wrong parties.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I thought this was a thread about Jordan Caron. Ha.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Jordan's Furniture:
    In Response to Re: Jordan's Furniture : If you bought a sofa, bed, dining table, rug by October 30th 2011 and the Bruins win the Cup, they give whatever you bought for free. They've done this with the Sox.  Jordan's doesn't lose money.  Trust me. Even when they gave away all that stuff with the Sox in 2007.  I have a good friend who's a marketing consultant.  Explained it to me.  The more years, more teams they do it with the uptick in sales from the losing years makes them a profit.   But I DO hope, for ed1215101's sake, the Bs win it all...  
    Posted by ipot

Thanks, buddy.  Free stuff if the team takes the championship.  Wonder if someplace up here will ever have something similar for the Leafs in my lifetime?  (LRH, I'm playing!)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

That company would get the most money at the beginning of the season, When ALL Leaf fans "believe". After the All-Star Game = no business

Sections
Shortcuts