Jovanovski is a little bi.tch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Jovanovski is a little bi.tch

First he elbows Paille in the head (should be suspended for that, by the way), then he's a big tough man with a non-fighting small guy like Danny P. I think next time we play FLA, Eddy the Bitchboy needs a visit from Quaider.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Jovanovski is a little bi.tch

Can't say that I agree with you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"Can't say that I agree with you."

...nor I, I like him. He'd look great in a B's uni.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Amen seo. He's a solid player. He didn't think he did anything wrong and Paille came in with some stick work. Good for him not to shy away.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I like Jovonovski, plays with an edge, gets a little nasty...Kudos to Paille for going with him. To me, when you fight a guy knowing your going to lose, that is tough.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In Response to Re: Jovanovski is a little bi.tch:
    [QUOTE]I like Jovonovski, plays with an edge, gets a little nasty...Kudos to Paille for going with him. To me, when you fight a guy knowing your going to lose, that is tough.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it reminded me of how enamoured I've become of Paille. He may have somewhat of stone hands but, boy, is he otherwise a great guy to have on your team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Did he get injured during the Paille fight or was it something else?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't like Jovo.  But what I saw there was an obviously accidental elbow to Paille, followed by Paille calling him out and asking to fight.

What exactly should Jovo have done??  Refused the fight?  Let Paille win?

Good for Paille for sticking up for himself, but I don't see how Jovo did anything wrong.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

i liked how thornton was coming in but paille waived him off.  paille could have pulled a queen move and let thornton drop for him.  jovo got hurt in the fight too. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

pretty sure Paille wasn't looking for a "pretense" to pick a fight with Jovo, as the guy's not a fighter. We weren't there; he was. Clearly, he thought Jovo over-reacted. We all know guys on the ice have a sense of who and when someone's coming. Maybe Jovo was a little overzealous, subtlely, with the elbow. Either way, err cautiously and defend yourself, which he did.... kudos

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Jovanovski is a little bi.tch:
    [QUOTE]First he elbows Paille in the head (should be suspended for that, by the way), then he's a big tough man with a non-fighting small guy like Danny P. I think next time we play FLA, Eddy the Bitchboy needs a visit from Quaider.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS[/QUOTE]

Maybe only drink 1 fifth of whiskey before the next post? Pretty sure Paille is a man and can fight for himself if he needs to. Its not like Jovanoski singled out Paille as the weakest guy on the ice. Paille challenged him and when Thornton came over to intervene Paille waived him off.

Jovanoski landed nothing and managed to hurt himself in the process. Paille 1 Jovo 0.

Sections
Shortcuts