Jovo, Arnott, Gagne....off the board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Jovo, Arnott, Gagne....off the board

three gigantic swings and misses for BigPapa....you said you would admit that you were wrong if you were wrong....and guess what, you were wrong

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Jovo, Arnott, Gagne....off the board

What's up with this thread dauber ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: Jovo, Arnott, Gagne....off the board:
    [QUOTE]What's up with this thread dauber ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

isn't that pretty obvious? the guy kept on saying he knew what he was talking about over and over and that arnott, jovo, and gagne would be bruins and refused to listen to any sort of reason

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Jovo, Arnott, Gagne....off the board:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jovo, Arnott, Gagne....off the board : isn't that pretty obvious? the guy kept on saying he knew what he was talking about over and over and that arnott, jovo, and gagne would be bruins and refused to listen to any sort of reason
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Ok remember some of those posts although did not really pay attention them especially when he and NAS went back and forth.
    How could he have been so sure anyway ?
    For personal reason I would've liked to see Gagne a Bruin.
    Arnott NOT and Jovo is done for what he would probably be asking.  Is he even signed ?
    I think Bruins will give a crack at training camp for some of their prospects and if that doesn't pan out would not be surprised if they do go after another winger via trade.
    Two wingers gone and only one replaced by transaction .  The other spot is upto Caron, Sauve and/or any other surprise coming to training camp.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

gagne would have been a good addition. i have no idea where arnott would have played

Sections
Shortcuts