JP Cote hit on Blake Geoffrion. What a collsion!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

JP Cote hit on Blake Geoffrion. What a collsion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-KZe5noXRg

Now that is a hip check! Gotta keep your hed up out there!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: JP Cote hit on Blake Geoffrion. What a collsion!

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-KZe5noXRg

Now that is a hip check! Gotta keep your hed up out there!

[/QUOTE]

Still hard to believe the hit resulted in a skull fracture.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I tried to see if Geoffrion was looking for Cote.  The angle of the hip check was almost perpendicular to Geffrion skating lane, he was looking upwards but not at that angle.  Not a blind side hit just a hockey play.  It is too bad if he had a skull fracture.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I tried to see if Geoffrion was looking for Cote.  The angle of the hip check was almost perpendicular to Geffrion skating lane, he was looking upwards but not at that angle.  Not a blind side hit just a hockey play.  It is too bad if he had a skull fracture.  

[/QUOTE]

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/canadiens-geoffrion-skull-fracture-surgery-190810735--nhl.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Great hit, sorry to see it resulted in a skull fracture.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

It really is sad about the fracture, but what a freakin hit! I don't remember Alain, or Slyvan laying these kinds of hits.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinBuff. Show BruinBuff's posts

I could'nt tell if he caught Cote's skate on the way down? Too bad he got hurt. Good hit, Very Kyle Mclaren!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

A doctor that plays hockey on my tuesday night league from  hospital where Blake was rushed in said his helmet on the side cracked and caved in.  They're saying it could have been a skate when he landed.

Freak accident that could have led to death , millimeters away

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A doctor that plays hockey on my tuesday night league from  hospital where Blake was rushed in said his helmet on the side cracked and caved in.  They're saying it could have been a skate when he landed.

[/QUOTE]

And your hockey league has doctor's playing in it too ? La Ti Da. Instead of beer in the dressing room afterwards, do you guys have caviar and champagne ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And your hockey league has doctor's playing in it too ? La Ti Da. Instead of beer in the dressing room afterwards, do you guys have caviar and champagne ?

[/QUOTE]

Right !

it's a 3 on 3 leaugue, lots of open ice. 

Actually that same DR brings his BB on the bench, in case he gets called . He's an A-Dr (aka a-man) LOL  ...little Seinfeld humor .
      Actually I think I'm the one that makes the lowest salary, team is made up of 4 Lawyers, 2 doctors and a CEO  .  Ivory league baby  ! 

Only beer or Gatorade after the game.  Good thing they're Hab, Ranger fans , they don't come on this site.

AND .... i did this without replying to Bookboy.

Sections
Shortcuts