Julien "Positive feedback" on Patrice Bergeron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

Re: Julien "Positive feedback" on Patrice Bergeron

In Response to Re: Julien "Positive feedback" on Patrice Bergeron:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Julien "Positive feedback" on Patrice Bergeron : Oh.  My bad. "Not that Jones!  The other Jones!"
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

hahaha nice recovery with the Indiana Jones reference, man.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Julien "Positive feedback" on Patrice Bergeron : Thank you, do you have a source for this information by any chance?
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

I haven't been able to find a source due the fact that concussions were discussed at the last GMS meetings in Florida so when I do the search I get thoasands of link to the same story.  But I will give you a link to the discussion at HFboards where serval posters have said the same thing:  http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=911981&page=19

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

So, Randy Jones is on TB, right?

Adam Hall is also on TB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

He's not playing Saturday, no way, let's hope the Bruins keep winning to give him more time to heal.  We gotta win that first one.  Gotta.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The way Julien was taking about « the protocol » makes me want to believe that Bergy is already symptom free or almost symptom free because it seems like the only reason why he was not practicing was because of that.

Unless Bs are trying to send mix signals!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from doodles444s. Show doodles444s's posts

[QUOTE]The way Julien was taking about « the protocol » makes me want to believe that Bergy is already symptom free or almost symptom free because it seems like the only reason why he was not practicing was because of that. Unless Bs are trying to send mix signals!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

I agree and PC was completely deflecting the "Does he have symptoms, did he have them yesterday(Monday)" questions on 98.5 yesterday afternoon. All he said and would say is that he knows Bergeron was doing/feeling better but PC said he hadn't been updated on specifics for Tuesday and wouldn't say whether he felt them Monday or before.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from doodles444s. Show doodles444s's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Julien "Positive feedback" on Patrice Bergeron : I agree and PC was completely deflecting the "Does he have symptoms, did he have them yesterday(Monday)" questions on 98.5 yesterday afternoon. All he said and would say is that he knows Bergeron was doing/feeling better but PC said he hadn't been updated on specifics for Tuesday and wouldn't say whether he felt them Monday or before.
    Posted by doodles444s[/QUOTE]

Oops.. I meant the "I agree" to the fact that Julian mentioning protocol means that he is probably not having symptoms at the moment and that they are waiting out the 7 days. Otherwise wouldn't he just say Bergeron is dealing with the concussion and symptoms...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Thats what I also gathered from the use of the word protocol.  Lets hope so!
    [QUOTE]The way Julien was taking about « the protocol » makes me want to believe that Bergy is already symptom free or almost symptom free because it seems like the only reason why he was not practicing was because of that. Unless Bs are trying to send mix signals!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

The latest tweets sound good.  I was pissed that Fred didn't ask the question "Is PB Symptom free this morning on the radio" But it appears PC stonewalled the afternoon show yesterday on that question.  Anyways if all I can get is speculation, well then, I'm just glad the speculation is positive.

Jimmy Murphy
    My prediction is that Patrice Bergeron is back by Game 2 of ECF.

Matt Kalman
    Just passed Bergeron in the hall. A good sign? He remembered my name. Looked like his grizzled, bearded self.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

They seem to be hunkering down on information regarding Bergeron, my guess is that yesterday's comment regarding positive feedback wa actually a slip of the tongue.  Not saying it wasn't true, but as another poster mentioned the only benefit of releasing any info is placating the hardcore fans.  It's best to keep the other team guessing and I assume the B's will try to do so until he plays.  On the other hand it may not matter, because, it does seem we will continue to get speculation from beat writers and bloggers who pass him in the hall or whatever.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

They know exactly what is going on. They know the status of sympton or no, it is the ageold deal at keeping the opposition guessing.

Berg will play when ready and that will be kept as close to the vest as they can keep it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

[QUOTE]For some reason I just knew it was not that bad helmet to helmet just isn't as bad as under the chin.Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

This HAS to be one of THE MOST asinine things Ive read on this board.  Whether its helmet to helmet, under the chin or no head contact at all, a concussion is a concussion!  Are you SERIOUS!?  So youre telling us that a broken arm isnt as bad if you break it arm wrestling instead of having it run over by a car?  A concussion is a concussion REGARDLESS of how one becomes concussed.

With all the stuff thats gone on with Bergeron and Savard over the past few years, Id be surprised to see Bergy back this year.  And if he DID come back, I think it would be a stupid move as far as his health is concerned.  You dont recover from a concussion in a week, ESPECIALLY when youve had severe consussions in the past.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

I was saying 37 in Game 3 before, but after reading CJ's comments on Bergeron, I'm now guessing 37 plays in Game 2.

It is time for Bruin hockey. It is time to put a largeass beatdown on the Bolts. Get Bruin-physical, and make the Bolts sorry they made it to the ECF.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Julien "Positive feedback" on Patrice Bergeron : This HAS to be one of THE MOST asinine things Ive read on this board.  Whether its helmet to helmet, under the chin or no head contact at all, a concussion is a concussion!  Are you SERIOUS!?  So youre telling us that a broken arm isnt as bad if you break it arm wrestling instead of having it run over by a car?  A concussion is a concussion REGARDLESS of how one becomes concussed. With all the stuff thats gone on with Bergeron and Savard over the past few years, Id be surprised to see Bergy back this year.  And if he DID come back, I think it would be a stupid move as far as his health is concerned.  You dont recover from a concussion in a week, ESPECIALLY when youve had severe consussions in the past.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

If he's medically cleared to go he goes.  If he's not he doesn't. Simple as that.

Sections
Shortcuts