julien calling people out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: julien calling people out

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

LOL.  That's freakin' hilarious.  No, I am not Fluto.  I don't even read anything he (or KPD, for that matter) write.  I've said a few times that I live in Bouctouche, NB.  I doubt Fluto has ever heard of it.  It's a great place to live, a population of 2400 and two hockey rinks.  We also have beautiful beaches to enjoy the summer months.

Well, back to the drawingboard for Islamorada and myself.....:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Two things:

1.  Hacks with Hags should be called either "Clicks with Hags" or "Hags is a Hack".  He's more sensationalism than reality.  Clicks and shares = happy employer.

2. This is dumb:

• stan17
    • First: 10/20/2011
    • Last: 3/7/2013

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

In response to dannycater's comment:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Bouctouche!!! You're kidding me....I'm from the "chi"

For some reason, I thought you were from Saint John or Fredericton.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Nope, I said hunch.  The definition is appropriate.  For intrigue though, goodnewsbear is just pseudonym for Hags. Actually, I think the sports people do read, but there is only a few on here I would actually say are experts.  Personally I like Bookboy for analysis, BadHab is doable if he is not in a hot air ballon, and of course I always read NAS....for one good reason....David Lowery irreverence! Me best JM!

In response to jmwalters' comment:

LOL.  That's freakin' hilarious.  No, I am not Fluto.  I don't even read anything he (or KPD, for that matter) write.  I've said a few times that I live in Bouctouche, NB.  I doubt Fluto has ever heard of it.  It's a great place to live, a population of 2400 and two hockey rinks.  We also have beautiful beaches to enjoy the summer months.

Well, back to the drawingboard for Islamorada and myself.....:)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Nope, I said hunch.  The definition is appropriate.  For intrigue though, goodnewsbear is just pseudonym for Hags. Actually, I think the sports people do read, but there is only a few on here I would actually say are experts.  Personally I like Bookboy for analysis, BadHab is doable if he is not in a hot air ballon, and of course I always read NAS....for one good reason....David Lowery irreverence! Me best JM!

I'm so f*cking sick, I'm the king of the world.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Talk to ya soon!!

@NAS...lol!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Bouctouche!!! You're kidding me....I'm from the "chi"

For some reason, I thought you were from Saint John or Fredericton.

F NO!!

Sections
Shortcuts