Julien discouraging emotion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Julien discouraging emotion

Wondering if anybody else saw/heard Juliens comments about Lucic taunting with the fingers ?  His comment was disturbing in that don't we ALL want to see these guys step up with fire ? A timely check here and there and yes some well deserved payback to the Canuckleheads is in order.. I for one cannot stand him calling out his players for their emotional involvement and in some cases..over the top behavior.. They need that to show their hearts on their sleeves.. Anyone else miffed at those kinds of comments coming from Homer?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Re: Julien discouraging emotion

Fair enough guys.. I think you both make good points.. Just kind of burned my butt when Julien appeared to be discouraging their emotion that they so desperately need to show their opponents.. I hope he sings a somewhat different tune in the locker room than what he portrays on camera...

Thanks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

you never know, the canucks might just fall to the ice and draw a penalty, if someone points a finger at them. bums. as far as julien, i like him and the team taking the high road. this is also the poster that had NO PROBLEM with ference calling out paille. taking the high road is NEVER a bad decision. plus, it helps you sleep at night. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

He said before Game 3 that the B's wouldn't do that because they are better than that and don't need to do that to win. With Recchi and Lucic both doing it kinda appeared embarrassing to Claude. I don't blame him for saying it at all, he has been that way his whole tenure in Boston. The B's don't need the punk stuff from everyone, just Marchand (this is sarcasm). B's can hit hard and have the after the whistle stuff all they want. No need to go down to the level the Nucks play at. I'm sure he was fine with the other stuff (Ference on Sedin, Seids fight etc...)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Discouraging emotion and discouraging stupidity are 2 different things.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

kennedy said it best in less than 10 words.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Don't forget when you fall for the sideshow the way Wes Welker did in his idiotic foot fetish remarks to rip Jets coach you can prove to motivate your opponent. You win with class, you lose with class, you don't mock because the other team mocks first. You answer with goals, the way the B's did last night. That's how you embarrass your opponent. 8-1. That's the statement, not a fight or a cheapshot back at a Canuck. I vaguely remember just a season ago when the B's anticipated facing Pittsburgh so they could pay back the idiot who murdered Savard. Thornton got in a fight in the opening minute. The team then proceeded to play listless hockey the next 59 minutes and lost. I remember when the B's in 04 decided to go after the Habs with hard checks up 3-1 in the series. Stupid penalties and 10 minutes into the game, the B's were too tired from trying to make a statement check and they went on to lose the game, give the Habs momentum and then lost in 7 games that year. I've seen this before. Julien is a genius for doing what he is doing, not discouraging but enhancing his team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Julien is all class and knows what he is doing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Totally agree with Julien discouraging players from stooping to the LaPierre level. Playing hard and chippy is one thing, playing classless and cheap is another. While I have no problem with players returning the mocking, Julien would rather they take the high road, which they should.

Hey Kennedy, there's still room on the Bruins bandwagon if you want to hop on, should be plenty of seats.....huh, huh, huh?

Sections
Shortcuts