1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon

That was a bad goal! Time for Timmy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Beer Time!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

do you need  a road map. if the b's offense steps up in montreal even rask can shut out the habs. have there been a bergeron sighting tonight. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Rask's mental toughness should be questioned

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins09. Show bruins09's posts

Totally agree!!  I am sorry Rask is not the future.  Every time I see this kid play I feel like I have Tourettes Syndrome (Oh wait because I do) but he makes it much worse.  Just watched another dive by Mara.  Back to Rask, can't control rebounds and looks shaky all the time.  Down when he should be up and up when he should be down.  Train Wreck!  They just talked about how many games Price has played.  Play the heck out of Thomas!! 

In Response to Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon:
    [QUOTE]Are you kidding me?  Big game and he puts in Rask?  What is this guy smoking? 
    Posted by hty239[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon:
    [QUOTE]Just watched another dive by Mara. 
    Posted by bruins09[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Wow Mara sure got his canadian passport- thought he got shot there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins09. Show bruins09's posts

Love how the keep going to the point.  Stick with what's not working.  I am sick to my stomach. 

[QUOTE]Wow Mara sure got his canadian passport- thought he got shot there.
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

If TT doesn't start the third, I'll ask if someone knows if he's hurt...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

In Response to Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon:
    [QUOTE]Are you kidding me?  Big game and he puts in Rask?  What is this guy smoking? 
    Posted by hty239[/QUOTE]

I know what hes smoken........CHARLIE SHEEEEEN.....lol (common we need a laugh at this point in the game lol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Pack it up Boys.. This one's done..Have no idea what Rask was doing on that attempt? Why go down?  your just draining any confidence your team may have by the last two weak goals.. It is what it is..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins09. Show bruins09's posts

Now I am happy

[QUOTE]If TT doesn't start the third, I'll ask if someone knows if he's hurt...
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon:[QUOTE]Anyone who blames Rask on those goals doesn't have a clue about the game of hockey! How does someone (a nobody basically) like Eller get the space behind the B's defence is beyond me! Dumb,dumb,dumb! Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Thank you nuff said it's easier when someone else types what I was thinking.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Rask is not to blame for all the goals tonight for sure. However...

1- he has a disturbing habit this season of giving up early goals and having to play from behind.
    2- gave up 2 goals on the first 6 shots in the second and that wrist shot that he missed was very weak.

I'm not giving up on the kid but he has had some flaws to his game this season after having a good year last year.

Personally- i was shocked when CJ started him.  Biggest game of the year thus far and the league MVP is on the bench???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I was hoping Rask could play well enough that we could have a fresh TT for the playoffs.After this performance I think he should only play when the B's have back to back games.The B's need to seriously consider whether they are going to go forward next year with Rask..It's not a ''slump'' when you basically have been mediocre[okay he has had a few good games against inferior competion]all year long.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiz33. Show chiz33's posts

LEt's just hope Timmy's "hand injury" from practice is not serious....check out the morning skate report....let's hope this was only a precautionary start...maybe Tuuka was starting all along..who knows..but why does the effort against the scabs always blow...first 5 minute major and game misc. in NHL history..I will put my house on it!!!  Arrrggghhhhh 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]Now THAT....was a "weak goal".
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE] My best friend is a hab fan and most of last season he kept saying you can't blame Price for that one. I finally had to tell him, enough already. A good goalie who's on his game stops that puck.

When your getting top notch goaltending (Thomas and Price this year) more often than not your talking about the big saves they made, and not coming up with excuses for the ones that are going in.

Price was on his game tonight, and Rask was not.

Gotta love this rivalry.

----------------------------------------
    Just because you cannot admit when you are wrong, doesn't make you right.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

REBOUNDS by RASK.. too many.. ( enuf said )

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon : My best friend is a hab fan and most of last season he kept saying you can't blame Price for that one. I finally had to tell him enough already. A good goalie who's on his game stops that puck.   When your getting top notch goaltending (Thomas and Price this year) more often than not your talking about the big saves they made, and not coming up with excuses for the ones that are going in. Price was on his game tonight, and Rask was not. Gotta love this rivalry.   ---------------------------------------- Just because you cannot admit when you are wrong, doesn't make you right.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Well said! Sometimes the goalie must keep his team in it.
    Maybe you can't fault him on goals 1 and 2 but he must hold his team in it. 2ND goal One on one maybe come up with the big save there and the Bruins get back in this game.
    Then goals 3 and 4 forget about them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone who blames Rask on those goals doesn't have a clue about the game of hockey! How does someone (a nobody basically) like Eller get the space behind the B's defence is beyond me! Dumb,dumb,dumb!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  That was a massively glaring Bruin defensive zone breakdown.  Not having anyone near enough to lay a finger on him pretty much symbolized the night. 

Sections
Shortcuts