Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon

In Response to Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon:
    Are you kidding me?  Big game and he puts in Rask?  What is this guy smoking? 
    Posted by hty239

i thought it was the right move, he was 4-0 with a .945 save pct. in his last 4 games and montreal has seen a lot of Thomas so i thought it was a good decision. the Bruins sucked in front of him thats why they lost not because of rask

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Just an awful game in general. I dont blame Rask, for the first two, but the second 2 goals, were his fault and he knows it. But most of you got your wish, the ones who were posting to play TR because he has won 4 straight and they did it with TT at the beginning of the year....Reward him. Honestly the defense got a little unlucky tonight, but they have to many break downs in games played. TT bails this team out more times than not, which is expected of a great goaltender and its more noticable how inconsistent the defense is when TR is in net.

Rask is having an off year and TT had it last year. But now everyone is crying that TR is not the future. Maybe, Maybe not. We'll have to wait and see if he bounces back from this year. Thank god TT did. Defense needs to tighten up their play and TR needs to control his rebounds better. TR looked to just make the first save last night and hope his team cleared it out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

In Response to Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon:
    Are you kidding me?  Big game and he puts in Rask?  What is this guy smoking? 
    Posted by hty239

As if Thomas did any better in his last game against the Canadians where the Bruins had to score 8 goals to win. Or what about the game before that when Thomas let in that trickler from the side boards that started the Habs comeback before the wrist shot from just inside the Blueline won it in overtime?

Rask will be fine. Tough game from him last night but we have certainly seen games like that from both in the last 2 years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Rask will be fine is correct the only goal I blame on him is the 3rd one memories of Fernadez looking behind him at Madison Square Garden two years ago. Tuukka I believe still believe is the future goalie of the Bruins franchise. Pitchers n Goalies have bad games it's part of sports.

Funny I don't see SoxFanInIL on here talking about his boy and "the system" only when Thomas lets in some bad goals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I used to think Rask was the future but are his loses directly connected to the Bruins not showing up? Maybe a few games but his rebound control and the way he is not tracking the puck has me worried. Last year he was positionaly sound. Not the case this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon:
    I used to think Rask was the future but are his loses directly connected to the Bruins not showing up? Maybe a few games but his rebound control and the way he is not tracking the puck has me worried. Last year he was positionaly sound. Not the case this year.
    Posted by jwb413
    Second year goalie.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

In Response to Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon : As if Thomas did any better in his last game against the Canadians where the Bruins had to score 8 goals to win. Or what about the game before that when Thomas let in that trickler from the side boards that started the Habs comeback before the wrist shot from just inside the Blueline won it in overtime? Rask will be fine. Tough game from him last night but we have certainly seen games like that from both in the last 2 years.
    Posted by Newfiebullet
    TT was hurt last year and overall since he has been a Bruin has showed remarkable consistency.He is certainly the B's best goalie since the Andy Moog /Reggie Lemelin years and I would put TT a notch above those two.Rask has had a mediocre year,can't seem to make the big save just when the team needs it.I would be very leery of playing him against top opposition.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Or, as in the case of Carey Price, you have a clue about goaltending, understand when a player is an elite talent, look at his age and remember that goalies in the NHL generally mature late.

Rask looks just like Price from 2 years ago to me.  People were jumping on Fleury early, too. Now Price is probably the best goalie in the NHL.  Certainly better than anyone in black and gold.

Claude took a risk and played Rask, mainly because TT stinks against Montreal, hasnt played all that well lately and the horrible result was that Rask gave up 2 less goals than TT did in his "big win" at home. In a game the Bruins were terrible and scored their only goal after the game was long over.  Yep, another 100% blame on Rask.

That said, Rask certainly didnt steal anything and needs to improve.  But the TT fans will try to keep hatin' him out of town.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

In Response to Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon : TT was hurt last year and overall since he has been a Bruin has showed remarkable consistency.He is certainly the B's best goalie since the Andy Moog /Reggie Lemelin years and I would put TT a notch above those two.Rask has had a mediocre year,can't seem to make the big save just when the team needs it.I would be very leery of playing him against top opposition.
    Posted by DallasSmith

I find it strange that the Bs would sit Thomas & his 5 million on the bench last year & be Rask's backup if he was hurt. Why would they not put an "injured player" on IR & utilize that 5 million elsewhere?

Unless THomas actually got hurt after the trade deadline like he actually stated that he did. But that doesn't explain his play after Christmas last year.

Thomas has been excellent this year & deserves the number 1 spot right now. But to make comments like "Rask is a bust" is extremely shortsighted. He had a bad game last night. This is a guy who carried that team to the playoffs last season as a 22 yr old. He will make the necessary adjustments & be fine.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Or, as in the case of Carey Price, you have a clue about goaltending, understand when a player is an elite talent, look at his age and remember that goalies in the NHL generally mature late. Rask looks just like Price from 2 years ago to me.  People were jumping on Fleury early, too. Now Price is probably the best goalie in the NHL.  Certainly better than anyone in black and gold. Claude took a risk and played Rask, mainly because TT stinks against Montreal, hasnt played all that well lately and the horrible result was that Rask gave up 2 less goals than TT did in his "big win" at home. In a game the Bruins were terrible and scored their only goal after the game was long over.  Yep, another 100% blame on Rask. That said, Rask certainly didnt steal anything and needs to improve.  But the TT fans will try to keep hatin' him out of town.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Great post. I remember some Bruins fans a couple of years ago saying how much of a bust Price was. Doesn't look like to much of a bust now. The guy is a stud young goalie who the organization showed confidence in. They certainly have been rewarded for that from Price.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntersmama72. Show huntersmama72's posts

I SAIDTHE SAME THING WHEN I WAS WATCHING THE GAME LAST NIGHT! I FEEL LIKE THINGS WOULD HAVE WENTAT LEAST A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY WITH THOMAS IN THE NET! RASK JUST DOESNT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES ANYMORE!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

In Response to Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon : I find it strange that the Bs would sit Thomas & his 5 million on the bench last year & be Rask's backup if he was hurt. Why would they not put an "injured player" on IR & utilize that 5 million elsewhere? Unless THomas actually got hurt after the trade deadline like he actually stated that he did. But that doesn't explain his play after Christmas last year. Thomas has been excellent this year & deserves the number 1 spot right now. But to make comments like "Rask is a bust" is extremely shortsighted. He had a bad game last night. This is a guy who carried that team to the playoffs last season as a 22 yr old. He will make the necessary adjustments & be fine.
    Posted by Newfiebullet

Rask had an excellent year last year ,of course.I meant to suggest that TT's injuries played a part in his subpar year.Overall though he has been remarkably consistent and given the  B's good solid goaltending since he has been with the team.How can you not be concerned about Rask?His play this year is nowhere near as good as his previous year.Will he make the necessary adjustments[the way TT did this year] and be fine the rest of the way ?It's impossible to say.Rask's positional play has been terrible this year and on Montreal's 4 th goal he actually looked like he was afraid to get hit with the puck. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon : That the Flyers figured out.
    Posted by tukka_fall

Tukka out? I am not Jewish, but I find you sharing a quote from one of the most evil men the world has ever seen offensive. I'll ask you nicely to remove it. If not I will report you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Or, as in the case of Carey Price, you have a clue about goaltending, understand when a player is an elite talent, look at his age and remember that goalies in the NHL generally mature late. Rask looks just like Price from 2 years ago to me.  People were jumping on Fleury early, too. Now Price is probably the best goalie in the NHL.  Certainly better than anyone in black and gold. Claude took a risk and played Rask, mainly because TT stinks against Montreal, hasnt played all that well lately and the horrible result was that Rask gave up 2 less goals than TT did in his "big win" at home. In a game the Bruins were terrible and scored their only goal after the game was long over.  Yep, another 100% blame on Rask. That said, Rask certainly didnt steal anything and needs to improve.  But the TT fans will try to keep hatin' him out of town.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

I'm a TT fan & I don't want Rask going anywhere. I've stuck up for the kid all season. If there's a definition of hate it's your feelings for TT! Don't be a hypocrite.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I asked nicely. It wasn't a threat; Have it your way. Glad you don't teach my children!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon : Yet americans are allowing this exact behavour in Wisconson. Your threats do not impress report away. This has nothing too do with  worshipping Hitler. But your threats are just silly, now we know who the sissy is that reports for no reason, without finding out facts first. I will never remove this. I could care less what you think.
    Posted by tukka_fall

I never reported anyone before until now. I didn't do it behind your back. I asked you nicely & gave you fair warning. You have no one to blame but yourself.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Julien has no CLUE-Rask????? C'mon : ECHO. I'm not going away. Here in The U. S. we have a thing called freedom of speech. I realize your a republicam , most likely with relatives in Wisc. So quit with your childish threats. Do what you have to do. I don't care. It's my caption, and you can say nothing too change it.
    Posted by tukka_fall

I'm a Canadian. Look? I find your caption offensive. I asked you to take it off. It's my right to feel offended, just as it's your right to post it. I didn't just threaten. I acted & did report it. I gave you the opportunity to be civil about it. I never attacked anyone in your family the way you did mine.

This is a hockey forum, not a political one. If Boston.com doesn't do anything about it. Cest la vie. I'm not going to go on & on about it. What happens; happens!

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts