Julien is slowly losing the team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diz420. Show diz420's posts

Julien is slowly losing the team

I am convinced that Looch and Hort are not on Julien's xmas card list and vice versus.  I also suspect that Julien won't budge them from the top line because he is worried about what can be considered a slowly falling confidence level within the team.

Julien seems to be worried about keeping them happy to the detriment of the team.  Usually the player(s) win this type of battle.  If Julien doesn't take them deep into the playoffs, he is gone by mid next season.

I think that Julien benefited from an interstellar alignment 2 years ago that we will most likely never see again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Re: Julien is slowly losing the team

The confidence level of this team is probably already falling. CJ might actually earn some respect by sitting them both down. I can't believe Horton's playing this bad on a contract year, and Lucic, well..... I feel for Kreci, he's not only has to skate and pass basically to himself, but now stick up for himself as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In response to diz420's comment:

If Julien doesn't take them deep into the playoffs, he is gone by mid next season.

I think that Julien benefited from an interstellar alignment 2 years ago that we will most likely never see again.

Winningest Bs coach since Ross, first cup since the 70s, competitive team each year, and you want him shipped out for who?

Easy to call it luck and a BS interstellar alignment. CJ's defensive system has nothing to do with the goalie play over the past 4 years?

The Bs are 1 pt back of 1st. Where would a different coach have them? 10 pt lead in the division?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

In response to diz420's comment:

If Julien doesn't take them deep into the playoffs, he is gone by mid next season.

Winningest Bs coach since Ross, first cup since the 70s, competitive team each year, and you want him shipped out for who?

Easy to call it luck and a BS interstellar alignment. CJ's defensive system has nothing to do with the goalie play over the past 4 years?

The Bs are 1 pt back of 1st. Where would a different coach have them? 10 pt lead in the division?

Spot on, this happens every year. I guess fans want a motivated, President Trophy winning, Stanley Cup finalist, 1st in PP, 1st in penalty kill, every year and do it with relish every game, game in , game out, no questions asked. And if they fail to do that then fire the coach! He's lost the team! I see Babcock's Redwings are in danger of missing the playoffs, oh no, he's being touted as the coach of the Canadian Olympic hockey team, this will never do, i'm sure he will be fired!  

Sections
Shortcuts