Julien needed Penalty killers out there.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Julien needed Penalty killers out there.....

The biggest mistake is not tonight ...its the whole final ...keeping Thornton in the line up when you dont need it ...tonight he played 5:31mins ....why why why CJ kept him in the line up ...we had Camper, Caron, Hamilton, Bart, ready to play ...cant believe we kept all that talent away from the final when we needed them ....Hamilton could have played on the 4th line with much more chances to score ....I still cant explain that major coaching mistake

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to readsocks's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

The biggest mistake is not tonight ...its the whole final ...keeping Thornton in the line up when you dont need it ...tonight he played 5:31mins ....why why why CJ kept him in the line up ...we had Camper, Caron, Hamilton, Bart, ready to play ...cant believe we kept all that talent away from the final when we needed them ....Hamilton could have played on the 4th line with much more chances to score ....I still cant explain that major coaching mistake

the problem was he didn;t play Thornton ENOUGH.. your telling me that Thornton didn't produce while he was on the ice??? you my friend are out of your mind.. the scoring chances where many and the energy was high with him out there... next time actually watch the games... watch Lucic completely vacate  the slot while he watches the tying goal.... watch Thornton create  and pound the corners and net...  

You are a complete id iot.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

How much did they miss Campbell?  That might have been the biggest difference of all.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

I was thinking the same thing.............

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

In response to readsocks's comment:

[QUOTE]

the problem was he didn;t play Thornton ENOUGH.. your telling me that Thornton didn't produce while he was on the ice??? you my friend are out of your mind.. the scoring chances where many and the energy was high with him out there... next time actually watch the games... watch Lucic completely vacate  the slot while he watches the tying goal.... watch Thornton create  and pound the corners and net...  

You are a complete id iot.

[/QUOTE]

If ever this clown is still with the team next season I will skip a whole season off this board ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 +  4 more cups before 2020

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

If ever this clown is still with the team next season I will skip a whole season off this board ...

Promise?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

[QUOTE]

Promise?

[/QUOTE]

Would it matter if he did Lam? What is a promise from Stanley worth?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Dez, I had planned on adding, not that it would mean very much haha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Agree there was no point to Thornton in this series!

I would have put Dougie Hamilton on the 4th line he does everyting better than Thornton

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

[QUOTE]

Promise?

[/QUOTE]

I swear ....I will not be behind my team for  the 1st time in 50 years if ST is with the team in October......Enough is enough ..there are too many young talented  players waiting for their turns ...if PC. Is not brilliant enough to sse that ST is a finished player and doesnt belong to the NHL anymore ...I will take the whole year off this board and the whole year off as a Bruins fan ....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I am a 60 years old referee ...and I swear I skate faster than Thornton ...

19. This post has been removed.