Julien needs to go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Julien needs to go

I agree.. the fourth line in the last minute of the game?  I know they are playing good but are you kidding me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Extremely important game!

4th line out twice in last 5 mins, including for empty net miss that lead to icing and tying goal, WhatTF.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

Yeah, but they're the energy line.  They were full of energy.....while they watched the game swirl down the drain

Claude should have the common decency to not wait to be fired.  He should just quit and let the rest of us off the hook.  Because what he's doing to us in just inhumane

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I am officially off the leave Julien alone train.
    He just took poor coaching to a new level.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

I'm generally not an advocate of firing the coach mid-season, but...+1 for this idea. 

Consistently, we have seen the Bruins give away leads and lose games late. 

Consistently, Claude has had the 4th line out there when it happens.

Consistently, when the B's get a lead, instead of keeping their foot on the neck of their opponents, they back off and play Claude's "collapsing" defence and go into prevent mode to try and protect the lead.  Yeah, that's been working out really well for us

Consistently, this teams power play has struggled, and (i didnt think it was possible) continues to look worse

Consistently, this team has underperformed and showed a lack of motivation and "drive"

Consistently, Claude makes bizarro coaching and roster decisions Exhibit A would be scratching a healthy Seguin for Paille

Is this the team to bring the cup back to boston?  No, we need real upgrades on the blueline (seriously, how many 5'10" "mobile" d-men prospects do we need, anyway) and a sniper winger, for a start.

But, I believe this team IS better than it's record and play indicate...and their play has been in a downward trend for sometime now.  It's time to pull the pin on the Claude Julien experiment, and stop the insanity.  Sorry, Claude, but you've got to go - dont let the dressing room door hit you on the a.sz on your way out, mmmmkay?  Buh-bye 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from T00fresh. Show T00fresh's posts

totally agree that claude needs to go. just wondering who you would replace him with. i think i high profile name like bob hartley would be good, he won a championship with colorado and savard played good under him in atlanta. please nobody say neely cause that would never work.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Already voiced my opinion in another thread regarding Ryder's and Wheeler's bad late penalties, but I was also (loudly) wondering why Julien didn't put two center men out after Chara's icing call late in the third. I did not expect to see the fourth line out there either. Damn.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Hrrrmmmpppph....I just had my own brain f@rt.

4th Line was out when Chara iced the puck. No substitutions allowed.

(too many JD's tonight I guess)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Julien needs to go:
    [QUOTE]last minute of play, empty net, faceoff in your own end with a lead and you don't have your best faceoff guy in there?? how does that happen??
    Posted by readsocks[/QUOTE]

Time to bone up on the rules of hockey.  The team that ices the puck cannot change their on ice players before the puck drops.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Pathetic loss by a lazy and pathetic team.  B's need to fire Julian, send Wheeler and Ryder packing, and shake up this team if they want anything more than a playoff DNQ.

Sections
Shortcuts