Julien states the obvious...(as per nesn today)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Julien states the obvious...(as per nesn today)

The coach finally spells it out to the media, some food for thought for this forum as well. Fatigue factor.  Before someone tells me the other teams have the same schedule, I'll say you're absolutely right. When the schedule first came out,it was very clear to me that this was going to be brutal, mentally and physically for the players. The flyers had the worst schedule early on and it showed. The BRUINS took advantage of their schedule early, and this past month or so, the schedule has hampered them. Not excuses, just facts. Fatigue and sleep depravation are serious performance factors. I do see the team getting better after one more tough week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Re: Julien states the obvious...(as per nesn today)

In response to watchtower's comment:

The coach finally spells it out to the media, some food for thought for this forum as well. Fatigue factor.  Before someone tells me the other teams have the same schedule, I'll say you're absolutely right. When the schedule first came out,it was very clear to me that this was going to be brutal, mentally and physically for the players. The flyers had the worst schedule early on and it showed. The BRUINS took advantage of their schedule early, and this past month or so, the schedule has hampered them. Not excuses, just facts. Fatigue and sleep depravation are serious performance factors. I do see the team getting better after one more tough week.

How do you see it getting better?  The Playoffs start on the 30th and I believe they will be condensed as well.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

With a number of extra bodies, would you start to sit players to provide rest?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

With a number of extra bodies, would you start to sit players to provide rest?  

Yes.  Chara and seidz need some rest.  Positioning for me isnt that important bc i believe 5-8 arent great.  I worry a bit about the rangers bc of king hendrick.  but to bust their hump for 2nd means nothing to me.  

Healthy teams with hot goalies win cups.  Rest all important guys especially on the back end.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Survival of the fittest. I like it.