Julien supporter changes tune!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from McKodiak5. Show McKodiak5's posts

Julien supporter changes tune!

I've been a loyal Julien supporter the last few years, mainly because he was able to improve the Bruins year to year.

I now believe he is the type of coach who can only bring the team so far. I appreciate what he has done but a new coach needs to be brought in and I mean now.

It worked when Julien coached the Devils. Devils went on to win the Stanley Cup!

Any coaches available??!??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Re: Julien supporter changes tune!

In Response to Julien supporter changes tune!:
    I've been a loyal Julien supporter the last few years, mainly because he was able to improve the Bruins year to year. I now believe he is the type of coach who can only bring the team so far. I appreciate what he has done but a new coach needs to be brought in and I mean now. It worked when Julien coached the Devils. Devils went on to win the Stanley Cup! Any coaches available??!??
    Posted by McKodiak5

yep,the guy on the left-

Go to fullsize image

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

This team is not playing with any heart , they are playing Juliens defensive system and that is it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Julien supporter changes tune!:
    I've been a loyal Julien supporter the last few years, mainly because he was able to improve the Bruins year to year. I now believe he is the type of coach who can only bring the team so far. I appreciate what he has done but a new coach needs to be brought in and I mean now. It worked when Julien coached the Devils. Devils went on to win the Stanley Cup! Any coaches available??!??
    Posted by McKodiak5

Devils went on to a 1st round exit.Where you got them winning the cup,I don't know.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

Good post, I agree.  Julien did a great job turning this team around and instilling a sense of discipline and system.  However, he doesn't appear to be the man to take this team to the next level.  I don't know who is, but I think Claude has passed his expiry date as an effective leader for this team.

Sections
Shortcuts