Juliens Downfall..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Juliens Downfall..

In Response to Re: Juliens Downfall..:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Juliens Downfall.. : Thats really saying a lot since lucic, krejci have only played for one coach. Thomas has only played mostly for. Bergy's best season was under mike sullivan not cj. Who's to say these guys numbers wouldn't be better under another coach? Bottom line who cares about individual awards this coach has lost in the second round to a team with less talent in the cains and blew a 3-0 series lead to the flyers. Oh yea claude is also now 0-3 in game 7s as a buins coach. Are you CJ's brother or something you make it sound like the man has does nothing wrong
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Sorry.  I misjudged you.  I thought that you were a reasonable Bruins fan.  I wasn't aware that you were a "cry-about-things-that-happened-two-years-ago" fan.

Hope your misery doesn't consume you.  That will make you RMiller.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Seguin
    Playing 20+ mins in Junior for 70 games plus school and homework and life.
    Playing 12mins a game for clod with nothing else going on to sap his strength or mental aptitude, other than clod himself.  Why would he be tired.

I can see players coming from University or varsity sports that only play 40-50 games having a hard time adapting at first, but they very seldom play back to back they get days off to play pS3, but there is nothing to be extra tired from.  If they are bruised and tired from physical play, clod carries a spare, if they have the flu clod carries a spare.  Seg doesn't play the physical game, he is not going to be bruised up like others and if so he is now just 19 and 19 year olds recuperate faster tham 25, 30, 35 and definitely faster than 43 year olds. Seg is not tired.

Clod
    His claim to fame is his defensive system. Is he the reason for Chara and TT gettint their rewards, I don't think so.  His system is all about D and yet as posted here the B's are facing more shots than any other D minded team. Brodeur in his career has faced less shots than anyother netminder throughout his career and this has helped him maintain his elite status. NJ plays a Defensive minded game and perfected the trap and yet they have always faced fewer shots than almost any team in the league. NJ never played a skate it to the red line and dump it. To play a defensive game you must limit your shots and def limit your multiple shots and scrambles.

Clod does not do this, he has his players back off the points and chase the puck, it drives me cracked to watch the D man have, say Berg fly out to him, so he passes it to his other Dman and then Rec skates out to him and he passes it back and so on and so on... 

Our D backs off almost every time they think the opposition has gained the line and allow them to skate in, sure they try to steer the to the side for less quality shots, but when a fwd does not get back as quick as the other teams fwd we have given them access and control and good scoring chances are going to develop as we witness every night.

To limit shots, another thing would be to have the puck, clod's way is to skate it dump and go for a change. I understand that sometimes this has to happen, but 30 secs into the game or every time, cmon clod a better system exists.  So tired of hearing and the B gains the redline and the B's change out or both teams have a full change. The problem is they have had a free change and guess what, they also have a free puck possesion.

Clod seems to have lifted the B's over the past few years, but my contention is the team has become more talented and are winning despite him.  NJ had it right a few years ago and I wish the B's would do the same, but not to bring back Iron Mike, or Shoeless Mike but, someone with passion, brains and knowledge and a youthful desire, asking for a lot I know.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

One more thing either teach the goalies how to handle the puck or tie them in nets, at least 10 turnovers a game from our goalies out of the net, and this goes for both goalies, they def do not have Brodeur status in this aspect.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

[QUOTE]One more thing either teach the goalies how to handle the puck or tie them in nets, at least 10 turnovers a game from our goalies out of the net, and this goes for both goalies, they def do not have Brodeur status in this aspect.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Thank you No Goat. I said the  same thing about Seguin (i did try a lil humour), and was slammed by NAS. I also said that either CJ goes or Seguin will go.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Juliens Downfall.. : Thank you No Goat. I said the  same thing about Seguin (i did try a lil humour), and was slammed by NAS. I also said that either CJ goes or Seguin will go.
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

NAS just thinks we aren't bruins fans because we can see Claude is a flawed coach. Didn't see wheelers numbers since he left here. Think that's coincidence?  don't. N A S also have yet to give me one example claude did in he carlina series 2 years ago. I have a feeling i will be waitng a long time.