Jumbo Joe's R Rated Quote

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Jumbo Joe's R Rated Quote

Joe said he would have his c$$$ out celebrating if he scored 4 goals.  It seems he was miffed about the Vancouver media asking Marleau whether Hertl's trick shot goal was rubbing it in.  Whether you agree with his off colour (color) way of doing it or not I love that he is sticking up for the kid.  That is what he should do as a captain.  In my opinion it was a great goal and creativity should be encouraged in hockey no matter what the score is.  I guess it is easier for me to say when it is the Rangers are getting pounded.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Jumbo Joe's R Rated Quote

What did he say?  In case you didn't know what c$$$ was.  

I'm not joking.  I thought it was a word that began with c and ended in nt with a u somewhere in the middle.  And I was confused.  I thought it was a rather odd thing for Joe to say.  So I looked it up.

http://deadspin.com/joe-thornton-on-the-proper-explicit-way-to-celebrate-a-1443563064

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

What did he say?  In case you didn't know what c$$$ was.  

I'm not joking.  I thought it was a word that began with c and ended in nt with a u somewhere in the middle.  And I was confused.  I thought it was a rather odd thing for Joe to say.  So I looked it up.

http://deadspin.com/joe-thornton-on-the-proper-explicit-way-to-celebrate-a-1443563064

I just didn't want to cause any problems with the censors so I used as few letters as possible but I guess that left more R rated choices.  Thanks for including the link.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Anyone who is upset with the kid is on the opposite side of the fence from me.

I think it's awesome that he scored four goals and I think it's awesome that he scored THAT goal.

Oates said it was bad.

F him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to huntbri's comment:

I just didn't want to cause any problems with the censors so I used as few letters as possible but I guess that left more R rated choices.  Thanks for including the link.

The censors are pretty ridiculous.  I took a poll a number of years ago and the majority are over 40, except Isla who is 185 years old and Red who is only 12.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I think it's awesome that he scored four goals and I think it's awesome that he scored THAT goal.

Oates said it was bad.

F him.

I think Oates is playing head games and is trying to get the opposition to second guess themselves.  What better time to try a trick shot?  I can't believe Oates believes the words coming out of his mouth.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

It's the regular season - have fun.

He certainly won't score four in the play-offs. Not even close.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I thought it was awesome.  I like Joe's quote too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I was led to believe it would be more sexy than it was......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"The lesson here is that you can say "c0ck" in Canadian newspapers."

Best part of the article

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I love Joes answer there. Seems alot of people are upset about it but the Rangers. I thought for sure Vigneault would have said something. Kid did a sick move, good for him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Oates said it was bad.

F him.

True.  He made comments about not "disrespecting the league."  Curious especially in light of his best player being known for goal celebrations such as this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9vIQzzg38

Sections
Shortcuts