Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad

Matt Cooke will hit another of our talented player and get him out of the line up for a few games ...what else is new ???  Hopefully not Seguin or Bergeron ....we'll see   I hate to make this kind of prediction but the word is being spread aroung the league .....you can hit the B's talented players you wont get any punishment nor penalties ...go ahead guys thats the way to beat the Bruins

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we start protecting our talented players)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Re: Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad

Oh, for heaven's sake. Give it a rest, already.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Your predictions are as welcome as Matt Cooke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad:
    Matt Cooke will hit another of our talented player and get him out of the line up for a few games ...what else is new ???  Hopefully not Seguin or Bergeron ....we'll see   I hate to make this kind of prediction but the word is being spread aroung the league .....you can hit the B's talented players you wont get any punishment nor penalties ...go ahead guys thats the way to beat the Bruins Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we start protecting our talented players)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

You're becoming a Bruin8 clone with your posts crossing very close to trolling.Soon enough everyone will just put you on ignore also.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Please no more predictions please.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What are you going to say after the game....cant wait ! ! ! 

You all know that my predictions are 99.9% Right and thats what scares you all ...sorry for being such an expert

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we start prootecting our talented players)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

I'd say let's bury Cooke before he gets a chance to line up Seguin or Caron. Or, if it does happen, maybe Lucic or Thornton will take Crosby and put him off the ice on stretcher. That would get the league's attention and maybe this crap would stop happening. A team puts the league's poster child out of action for a while and maybe Gary Bettman would admit that there's a problem with these hits.

Other than that, I'm hoping the Bruins give the Pens all they can handle and we win 3-2 in OT.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad:
    I'd say let's bury Cooke before he gets a chance to line up Seguin or Caron. Or, if it does happen, maybe Lucic or Thornton will take Crosby and put him off the ice on stretcher. That would get the league's attention and maybe this crap would stop happening. A team puts the league's poster child out of action for a while and maybe Gary Bettman would admit that there's a problem with these hits. Other than that, I'm hoping the Bruins give the Pens all they can handle and we win 3-2 in OT.
    Posted by ksp1957

Problem is its nearly impossible to catch crosby with a huge hit. TBH Im against  going after Crosby in Retaliation for something like Savard.  Someone should engage Cooke first shift he has though. Just put him in the box for the first 5 minutes and remind him that he has a price to pay every time he sees black and gold now and for the rest of his career.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Is Cooke even going to be in lineup? Last I saw he listed as day to day with a lower body injury - that was a day or two ago.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad:
    Case in point to illustrate my last post. Remember when the Bruins traded Bobby Orr to the Blackhawks ? Like how stupid was that... What team trades a star like Bobby Orr anyways ? A really, really DUMB one !
    Posted by RMiller87

Halak

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Please, don't let him turn this into another thread about him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Just be forewarned, the Pens are much tougher than the Bruins. Godard, Engelland and Lovejoy beat anything that your Pooh Bear can put on the ice.
    Posted by RMiller87

That's okay. We'll beat the crap out of the team we're playing the next night.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Case in point to illustrate my last post. Remember when the Bruins traded Bobby Orr to the Blackhawks ? Like how stupid was that... What team trades a star like Bobby Orr anyways ? A really, really DUMB one !
    Posted by RMiller87

Yeah that 26 games he played for the Hawks really came back to haunt us.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad : Yeah that 26 games he played for the Hawks really came back to haunt us.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I know it's like smashing fastballs out of the park against this guy, but remember, trolls only stay around if they're fed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad : I know it's like smashing fastballs out of the park against this guy, but remember, trolls only stay around if they're fed.
    Posted by duinne

I agree and promise never to reply to  him again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

What are you going to say after the game....cant wait ! ! !  You all know that my predictions are 99.9% Right and thats what scares you all ...sorry for being such an expert Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we start prootecting our talented players)

An expert

And what do you mean, "can't wait!!!" Are you eagerly awaiting someone getting hurt, so you can be "right"?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Great White Buffalo

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

ksp1957 ...you get the point ...
    duinne ....you just dont get it ....no I wont be happy but I know for sure that someone will get hurt tomorrow night ..why ??? So simple and so easy to understand that even a 6 years old child would understand .....Remember last year : Bruins ahead 3-0 in the series against the Flyers ...Krejci was flying on the ice ...result : Brad Richards decided that it was over for him and the Flyers went on an won the series
    Last week end against the Blues 1-1 in OT Bruins were coming strong and skating faster and faster ...result : Oshie decided to take Krejci out and the Blues won the game...ditto for Savard & Bergeron ....the word around the league is dont try to beat the Bruins at their own game ..just hurt when of their talented player and dont worry there wont be any retaliation ...what do you think the Pens game plan is for tomorrow : go after Bergeron or Seguin or even Marchand ......Geezzz what is it that you dont see it doesnt take an expert to understand that ! ! ! !  I hope I am wrong in this prediction believe me ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if they start protecting their talented players)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

I am looking forward to games on consecutive nights against dirtbag teams we have history with. Should be fun running the Pens out of their own building followed by burying the Scabs the next night at home.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

ksp1957 ...you get the point ... duinne ....you just dont get it ....no I wont be happy but I know for sure that someone will get hurt tomorrow night ..why ??? So simple and so easy to understand that even a 6 years old child would understand .....Remember last year : Bruins ahead 3-0 in the series against the Flyers ...Krejci was flying on the ice ...result : Brad Richards decided that it was over for him and the Flyers went on an won the series Last week end against the Blues 1-1 in OT Bruins were coming strong and skating faster and faster ...result : Oshie decided to take Krejci out and the Blues won the game...ditto for Savard & Bergeron ....the word around the league is dont try to beat the Bruins at their own game ..just hurt when of their talented player and dont worry there wont be any retaliation ...what do you think the Pens game plan is for tomorrow : go after Bergeron or Seguin or even Marchand ......Geezzz what is it that you dont see it doesnt take an expert to understand that ! ! ! !  I hope I am wrong in this prediction believe me .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if they start protecting their talented players)

Do you seriously think Mike Richards (not Brad) intended to dislocate Krejci's wrist? That was a clean, open-ice hit. It wasn't a head shot, it wasn't knee-to-knee. It had terrible consequences for Krejci, and I'm sure Richards wasn't unhappy with the result, but to proclaim that "Richards decided it was over for him" is sheer lunacy.

And neither did Oshie "decide to take Krejci out." Where do you get this stuff? It was, in the words of Peter Chiarelli, an incidental hit, with two players going for the puck, and Krejci getting the worst of it, mainly because 1. Oshie was better prepared for the collision; and 2. Krejci's head hit the dasher.

http://nhlbruins.tumblr.com/ Chiarelli video interview at bottom of page. 

Players hurting other players intentionally does happen (as Cooke showed), but to label any hit on which a player is injured an attack that deserves retaliation is patently absurd.

PS: And if someone on the Penguins "goes after" Marchand, that should be good for a laugh. I've seen it happen in the AHL, and it's usually extremely amusing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

So now Oshie "decided to take Krejci out of the game"?  Don't think so.  Watch the play again.  Both players were going for the puck, and Oshie turned his shoulder to make contact.  It happens dozens of times a game.  Krejci wasn't expecting it and paid the price.  Oshie was probably as surprised as anyone that Krejci was hurt.

Now you're claiming that "99.9 percent of your predictions are right"?  You are even worse at math than you are at predictions. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

ksp1957 ...you get the point ... duinne ....you just dont get it ....no I wont be happy but I know for sure that someone will get hurt tomorrow night ..why ??? So simple and so easy to understand that even a 6 years old child would understand .....Remember last year : Bruins ahead 3-0 in the series against the Flyers ...Krejci was flying on the ice ...result : Brad Richards decided that it was over for him and the Flyers went on an won the series Last week end against the Blues 1-1 in OT Bruins were coming strong and skating faster and faster ...result : Oshie decided to take Krejci out and the Blues won the game...ditto for Savard & Bergeron ....the word around the league is dont try to beat the Bruins at their own game ..just hurt when of their talented player and dont worry there wont be any retaliation ...what do you think the Pens game plan is for tomorrow : go after Bergeron or Seguin or even Marchand ......Geezzz what is it that you dont see it doesnt take an expert to understand that ! ! ! !  I hope I am wrong in this prediction believe me .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if they start protecting their talented players)

How old are you? You really think these grown men actually plan to injure each other days in advance as a plan to win a hockey game? Seriously, put some electrodes on your forehead and find a wall socket.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

In Response to Re: Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad : How old are you? You really think these grown men actually plan to injure each other days in advance as a plan to win a hockey game? Seriously, put some electrodes on your forehead and find a wall socket.
    Posted by mikzor

Tried it. I always wondered what I'd look like with my hair standing on end. Not impressed.

But, just once I'd like to see the other team's star young player carried off the ice while the Bruins players give the tap the stick on the ice salute instead of what usually happens: the Bruins star young player carried off the ice while the opposing team's players give the tap the stick on the ice salute. Call it neanderthal and too old time hockey but I'm sick of seeing the latter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I'd rather see all of the star (and non-star) players remain healthy, and for the Bruins to beat other teams based on the system and skill.  Not because the other team's players are hurt.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

That said, I have to admit that I wouldn't mind seeing Matt Cooke carried off the ice strapped to a backboard.  The same way that it didn't hurt my feelings when Bryan Marchment went down with a knee injury.  Live by the sword...

Sections
Shortcuts