Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad

In Response to duinne "Richards decided it was over for him"  Of course Dude ...wake up ...I bet you still believe in Santa Clauss .....OMG I just cant believe it .......

Stanley cup to the BRUNS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if they start protecting their talented players)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad:
    [QUOTE]In Response to duinne "Richards decided it was over for him"  Of course Dude ...wake up ...I bet you still believe in Santa Clauss .....OMG I just cant believe it ....... Stanley cup to the BRUNS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if they start protecting their talented players)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    You're a simple young man that's just crossed into troll territory.Ignore time for you and your childish rants/predictions.Have fun with no one but your middle school friends to talk hockey with.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad:
    [QUOTE]I'd rather see all of the star (and non-star) players remain healthy, and for the Bruins to beat other teams based on the system and skill.  Not because the other team's players are hurt.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

Word. Who on earth wants a Stamkos or a Tavares carried off on a stretcher? To what purpose? How does that make Bruins fans feel good?

And of course agreed that someone like Cooke is a totally different story.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to duinne "Richards decided it was over for him"  Of course Dude ...wake up ...I bet you still believe in Santa Clauss .....OMG I just cant believe it ....... Stanley cup to the BRUNS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if they start protecting their talented players)

You are either a child, learning disabled, or both. If you cannot comprehend the difference between a solid body check and an illegal hit, even after listening to what Chiarelli said, I'm afraid there's just no explaining it to you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Seriously, will you stop it with this stuff Stanley?

I am trying to have respect for you because you seem like a diehard Bruins fan and a decent guy, but please, enough with the predictions.

You seem to be entirely preoccupied with this paranoia of other teams beating up on the Bruins, game after game.  Can you just focus on talent, scoring, and winning the game instead of fighting all the time??  I thought after the Toronto prediction (which was totally wrong) you would stop.

Hockey is a rough sport and one day you might be right about a Bruins player getting cheap-shoted.  But to live in this continual state of fear over the physical players on other teams is a waste of time.  The Bruins have a tough team and plenty of guys to step up to physical challenges -- try focusing on some other aspects of the game.  

Matt Cooke doesn't scare me.  Sidney Crosby does. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously, will you stop it with this stuff Stanley? I am trying to have respect for you because you seem like a diehard Bruins fan and a decent guy, but please, enough with the predictions. You seem to be entirely preoccupied with this paranoia of other teams beating up on the Bruins, game after game.  Can you just focus on talent, scoring, and winning the game instead of fighting all the time??  I thought after the Toronto prediction (which was totally wrong) you would stop. Hockey is a rough sport and one day you might be right about a Bruins player getting cheap-shoted.  But to live in this continual state of fear over the physical players on other teams is a waste of time.  The Bruins have a tough team and plenty of guys to step up to physical challenges -- try focusing on some other aspects of the game.   Matt Cooke doesn't scare me.  Sidney Crosby does. 
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Spot on Fletcher.I mean the fear would be understandable if Boogard or Orr  had hurt a Bruin but it's just not true.Enough is enough.I now treat stanley like any other troll-ignore.His posts are as redundant as Bruin8's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Case in point to illustrate my last post. Remember when the Bruins traded Bobby Orr to the Blackhawks ? Like how stupid was that... What team trades a star like Bobby Orr anyways ? A really, really DUMB one !
    Posted by RMiller87

You know what's DUMB? You continuing to come to our site and get things WRONG.

1. Orr signed with Chicago as a FREE AGENT

2.  Orr played a grand total of 26 games for them in 3 years

3.  You are a  moron.  Really, really stupid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]What are you going to say after the game....cant wait ! ! ! 

You all know that my predictions are 99.9% Right

and thats what scares you all ...sorry for being such an expert Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we start prootecting our talented players)

Wait a minute, here!

RMiller87 wrote the same thing about his predictions earlier this evening.

Aren't you from Montreal, too?

Are you and RMiller one and the same?

My Uncle Vito will be very happy to hear this!

StanleyCuptotheBruins = RMiller87, everyone.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Pittsburg is in 10th place in the East. They will be far more concerned with getting points than hitting or hurting other players. They are in no position to open their stars up for retaliatory hits.

Besides, it's not the first time the B's have played Pitt since the Savard incident, why would you assumed it would happen again now?

Stanley, I used to enjoy your threads, but I'm going to go with the flow and add you to the list to be ignored. I'm sorry.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Ummm....  Father Wheatskins....

You are way off base on that prediction which caused a bit of a wavering in my belief that you are, indeed, a man of the cloth...

You also referred to the Hawkey Gawds on another thread and as every good exorcist knows, you are supposed to avoid all references to what you would believe to be related to superstition.  It ain`t, of course, but you would believe it to be such.

But I am not Stanley.

Fact is -- I think Stanley`s a bit of a headcase, but he`s one of the funniest posters here too and probably quite a devout Pooh Bear fan...

Most Bruin fans are a bit of a headcase though...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

With the likes of Krejci, Ryder and other injuries the Bruins will have a tough time scoring and the Pens could take advantage. Arniel is young and won't help too much in scoring, I hope we get a point out of this one and get up to beat the Habs. But the Bruins could go on a down swing as we saw last season with Krejci out. I really hope not. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad : go digging into old posts and find me 2 correct predictions you've made. I remember one. You've probably made 200
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  I'm still waiting for Big Daddy Wheels to get hot or 30+ goals this year ain't happening........and I don't think it's gonna happen.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]  You all know that my predictions are 99.9% Right and thats what scares you all ...sorry for being such an expert

Living proof that the drugs in Canada are much more potent than the ones on our side of the border.

Your predictions are almost never right. If they were, the Bruins would be something like 130-22-9 over the past couple of seasons, and would have won the last 2 Stanley Cups.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

In Response to Just a prediction for tomorrow's game against the Pens : Sad:
    [QUOTE]Matt Cooke will hit another of our talented player and get him out of the line up for a few games ...what else is new ???  Hopefully not Seguin or Bergeron ....we'll see   I hate to make this kind of prediction but the word is being spread aroung the league .....you can hit the B's talented players you wont get any punishment nor penalties ...go ahead guys thats the way to beat the Bruins Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we start protecting our talented players)

There is NO word being spread around the league. Your absurd.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Stanley, I dont know what happened to you, but these posts are getting out of hand.  Just ridiculous, and none of your predictions have been correct.  Sorry pal, Im writing you off as a troll and youre going on the ignore list. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Bruins won the fight and the battle keep playing like tonight they will indeed win the war. Boston got fights and goals out of everyone!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Hey Stanley , you can open your eyes now :)  nothing bad happened.. that is unless your a Pittsburgh fan..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I hope Stanley is man enough to come on this thread and admit to being completely wrong in his latest prediction.
    Bruins win...No McGrattan...The player McGrattan would have replaced, scored the winning goal...No bruin injuries...Cooke a non-factor.
    At least he got the identity of the two teams right.
       I wish Stanley would quit with his silly predictions, and all-knowing attitude, and just join normal discussions.
    He seems to be a genuine fan, and it could be fun to talk to him, rather than having him constantly preach his bruin gospel to us.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Stanley was so right -- without McGrattan, Cooke ran wild and the Bruins had nobody -- NOBODY! -- to do any fighting. Or hitting. Or, for that matter, scoring. Did you see how they were shoved all over the ice, and intimidated, not to mention frightened? Please, Chiarelli, recall McGrattan before it's too late!

::sobs::

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I hope Stanley shows up to take his medicine. Stanley I have you on ignore, not sure what happened to you Stan but your insufferable ramblings aren't welcome in he Mcgee55 household anymore.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Knock knock...Stanley...RMiller...

Where are you guys??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

You never hear when he's wrong (Stanley) but on the odd occassion he's right he waves his flag all over.

Sections
Shortcuts