Just For A Laugh(at an obvious Habs fan)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Just For A Laugh(at an obvious Habs fan)

Check out this post from 10 minutes ago on the Bruins blog by a guy named Jean-Philippe........the level of denial is staggering.

Jean Philippe Tremblay says:

So are all the Boston fans over the choke of the Red Sox yet. That had to hurt big time. The biggest flop in modern day history I think you would all agree.
    As for the Bruins, it looks like with their MVP no longer the main man with the NHL (Colon Campbell) that the Bruins are no better than an average team. Now that they need to play hockey following the NHL rules instead of resorting to their goon tactics and getting away with everything, they are struggling big time. They need to take their goonery out on their own teammates and hurt guys like Krecji in practice just so that they won’t get suspended.
    McQuid has to be the most clumsy player in the NHL. It is actually comical to watch him. If he did suffer a head injury instead of a neck injury, the Bruins should get Dr. Recchi on the case ASAP.
    Well enjoy the game tonight. How is everyone enjoying Pouliot?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Just For A Laugh(at an obvious Habs fan)

Spoken like a true French speaking Hab fan, who's very very frustrated.....Again Dez...thanks for the links to the Bruin feeds...they will be a life line this winter...cheers !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Just For A Laugh(at an obvious Habs fan):
    [QUOTE]Spoken like a true French speaking Hab fan, who's very very frustrated.....Again Dez...thanks for the links to the Bruin feeds...they will be a life line this winter...cheers !
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]
    I don't have Centre-Ice package so I need them too. Cheers buddy!
    As far as Jean-Phillipe goes, it amazes me that someone truly feels Colin Campbell was the reason Boston won......is there another team in the league that is less satisfied with Campbell than Boston was? Ask Savard how much Campbell helped the Bruins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Its a pretty good burn. Had me laughing, then again thats easy with the shiny new banner hanging in the garden hahaha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If he's that frustrated now, imagine when they miss the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I love the sound of a frustrated and humiliated fan up north.

This is why, unlike other games, I love the "goon" tactics when the B's play Montreal.  The infamous February game last year was just so enjoyable, because you can just picture Jean Phillippe weeping all over his wine cooler while he's on hold for 911.

They hate the rough Bruins style of hockey, therefore, I love it more.

Say Chowdah Frenchie!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Helarious post...Good find Dez, can' wait for the home and home coming up. How'd those Expos do this year? We are enjoying Pouliot about as much as those die hard Nationals fans enjoyed Jason Werth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Helarious post...Good find Dez, can' wait for the home and home coming up.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    I especially liked the part where he suggested Boston is so dirty they started taking out their own guys........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

That was my favorite part, jean sure has a good sense of humor, I loved him him in Talladega Nights.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]That was my favorite part, jean sure has a good sense of humor, I loved him him in Talladega Nights.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Sadly Kel, I don't think he was joking.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

[QUOTE]...because you can just picture Jean Phillippe weeping all over his wine cooler while he's on hold for 911...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

LMAO.  Post of the day!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Poor guy must still have visions of Nathan Horton's game 7 overtime winner in last year's playoffs. I know I do !!  lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Funny he should mention the Dr. Recchi thing, since the situations are probably more similar than he realizes.  In both cases the neck injury likely made correct diagnosis of any concussion cloudy, at best.