Just hoping that someone will make Bergeron pay for what he did to David

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just hoping that someone will make Bergeron pay for what he did to David

Dont know why but they always go after our best players ...why dont we make them pay ?? Why dont we do the same thing to St-Louis or Stamkos or LeCavalier ??????

I hope Milan crushes that ex hab Bergeron into the board badly ...

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Just hoping that someone will make Bergeron pay for what he did to David

I felt the same way on Thursday night after the hit...but now, just beat them on the scoreboard and turn out the lights at the St. Pete Forum (is that what it's called?).  Stanley, keep up your solid predictions and I will support you 100% when you are assistant GM.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Winning the game is the best thing to do to get soem revenge.  We all knwo that usually when the Bs retaliate they get penalties or bad things happen.  I think they should focuss on the game and obviously finish their checks all the time including on Bergeron everytime he is chasing the puck in the corners!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I agree, teams target and try to injure Krejci way to often. Time to hit back but legally. Calling Mr Boychuck

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

you mean hit one of their players with a clean check?
    Why does ANYONE have a problem with that hit?
    It's called hockey, folks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Maybe someone on the Boston staff should talk to Krejci about neutral zone open ice skating with his head up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Just hoping that someone will make Bergeron pay for what he did to David:
    [QUOTE]you mean hit one of their players with a clean check? Why does ANYONE have a problem with that hit? It's called hockey, folks.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]
    ===============================================
       Well put!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

Textbook playoff hit.

Not to mention it was a partially blind backhand Meat pass from seidenberg.

This is why forwards are told to swing low into the zone for support.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Just hoping that someone will make Bergeron pay for what he did to David:
    [QUOTE]Textbook playoff hit.
    Posted by BCeagles01[/QUOTE]

Yup.  Certainly wasn't an elbow....that's for sure.  I'm just glad DK is okay.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Putting Bergeron in to play defense is punishment enough. It was also a clean open ice hit to a play with his head down. MA might of been a hab but he was never a dou***bag. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe someone on the Boston staff should talk to Krejci about neutral zone open ice skating with his head up.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Bingo.  Similar to the Richards hit last year, moving through the middle looking backwards for the puck and got clocked.  If David wants a long career he better start taking care of that.  Might be nice if his teamates stopped feeding him those death passes. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Back to Stanley's point of wanting MA Bergeron to pay...I'd rather see Quaid, Boychuk, Ference or Chara deliver that same clean hit to one of TB's big 3...  MA Bergeron is a non-factor.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]Back to Stanley's point of wanting MA Bergeron to pay...I'd rather see Quaid, Boychuk, Ference or Chara deliver that same clean hit to one of TB's big 3...  MA Bergeron is a non-factor.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Don't you think every team that plays Tampa wants to put a big hit on those three?  The difference is they or their teammates don't put themselves in vulnerable positions like Krejci did.  Star players learn how not to get hit. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

fault Seidenberg for the hospital pass not Bergeron for stepping up and making a solid clean hit, although i would not mind a bit if Boychuk stepped up and did that to one of the Tampa star players

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]Back to Stanley's point of wanting MA Bergeron to pay...I'd rather see Quaid, Boychuk, Ference or Chara deliver that same clean hit to one of TB's big 3...  MA Bergeron is a non-factor.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

well if he delivers one of those "clean hits like MAB" and get's called, we better not see any whining about how unfair the refs are 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Clean hockey hit?  Stop repeating that stupidity.  If that was Milan Lucic instead of Krejci that little as- Bergeron wouldn't attempt that crap.  When he saw it was Krejci he charged him like a bull. 

I hope Boychuk crushes his little wimpy Quebecois butt.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just hoping that someone will make Bergeron pay for what he did to David : well if he delivers one of those "clean hits like MAB" and get's called, we better not see any whining about how unfair the refs are 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

Didnt Boychuk destroy Gagne with a hit in game one?  Doesnt Gagne have recent concusion problems. 

Stanley- Could Tbay say they are targeting our stars.  And whats with this "why do they always target our stars".  Are you talking Tampa or just teams in general.

And I already said he needs to go back to peewee hockey and learn how to come outta his end.  Whats he thinking anyway.  Last year, this year.

Playoff hockey is supposed to be hard hitting.  Both teams bringing it.  Nothing wrong with that at all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

this is a very stupid point you make stanley...very stupid, but, peverley says "there you go"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Peverly, gotta love it.  Kinda a slap and tickle fight but justice has been served.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I liked watching Peverley go after Bergeron.  I liked seeing Boychuck attempt a few big bodychecks.  Right now all that looks like CRAP after blowing a 3-0 lead.  Makes me sick.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I dont care if the hit was a clean hit or dirty hit ..you have to make the guy pay or else you lose respect ...and thats what happened today ..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]I dont care if the hit was a clean hit or dirty hit ..you have to make the guy pay or else you lose respect ...and thats what happened today .. anleyCuptotheBruinsin20

okay, so just hit/hurt somebody and complain later.  i got it now. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The bruins panic when the heat gets turnd up why shouldnt we?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Just hoping that someone will make Bergeron pay for what he did to David:
    [QUOTE]Dont know why but they always go after our best players ...why dont we make them pay ?? Why dont we do the same thing to St-Louis or Stamkos or LeCavalier ?????? I hope Milan crushes that ex hab Bergeron into the board badly ... Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

A clean, hard hockey hit in a playoff game.  This sort of crybaby stuff makes Bruins' fans look bad everywhere.

Sections
Shortcuts