Just joined the bandwagon - Fantastic - here's why.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

Just joined the bandwagon - Fantastic - here's why.

I'm from eastern MA - played in the late 70's - thanks to Bobby Orr.  I was a complete fan but lost interest first due to the Flyers and there ugly style (Bobby Clarke why did you have to slash Kharlamov in the ankle!) and later the neutral zone trap BS that works but at the expense of open hockey.

Last night, thanks in part to HD on a big screen, I saw one of the best games in decades.  It reminded me of the best parts of college hockey at the pro level.  The quality of the players - especially the Bruins - of handling the puck - of keeping the puck - continuously - in the worst case scenarios - and then later making the next play, and the next - was virtuousity.  And to beat Tampa, a team constructed like the old time Canadians (I know, not even close to the '75 team) was so great.  I loved the game.  You guys are all lucky for following them.  I could rave about everyone, top to bottom - what a team.  I will not miss doing what I did last night, namely: to sit on the edge of my seat to watch the best hockey I've seen in years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

Re: Just joined the bandwagon - Fantastic - here's why.

ps: don't get me wrong - I loved Nealy and Middleton - but I like a certain kind of play and this team his it IT it has IT - i have become a fan - I am a bandwaggoner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Just joined the bandwagon - Fantastic - here's why.

In Response to Re: Just joined the bandwagon - Fantastic - here's why.:
    [QUOTE]ps: don't get me wrong - I loved Nealy and Middleton - but I like a certain kind of play and this team his it IT it has IT - i have become a fan - I am a bandwaggoner.
    Posted by bostonian128[/QUOTE]
    All aboard !