Just remember this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2014. Show SEABASS2014's posts

Just remember this

For these loser teams FLA,CAR, TB, beating the champs is their stanley cup!

The Bs will most often get the other team's best because they
    have the belt!

Just flick away the Senators like the fleas they are hold their position and home
    ice and the Bs will be fine!

Picking up another D is a must as Corvo has now acheived Kaberle's
    status. 

Hall Gil is a great idea

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: Just remember this

I do think the Bruins need another D and Hal Gill would be a solid choice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

That would be one helluva set of twin towers! Talk about shutdown defense. My only concern is Gill's slow footspeed. He may be best with someone like Ference.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

In Response to Re: Just remember this:
    [QUOTE]That would be one helluva set of twin towers! Talk about shutdown defense. My only concern is Gill's slow footspeed. He may be best with someone like Ference.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

I think the current make-up of this team would help cover Gill's two biggest weaknesses.  The role of the forwards in the team defense would help cover his lack of speed.  I think he'd be able use his size, stay in his lane, and clear out the front of the net.

I also think not having to share enforcer/heavyweight duties with PJ Stock could do wonders in improving his physical play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

As if the Habs would trade Gill to the Bruins.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Just remember this:
    [QUOTE]For these loser teams FLA,CAR, TB, beating the champs is their stanley cup! The Bs will most often get the other team's best because they have the belt! Just flick away the Senators like the fleas they are hold their position and home ice and the Bs will be fine! Picking up another D is a must as Corvo has now acheived Kaberle's status.  Hall Gil is a great idea  
    Posted by SEABASS2014[/QUOTE]

No no no..... god no.

Not that pylon. He has been having his minutes steadily cut by Cunnyworth and rightfully so. He is slow, poor with the puck, has no shot no aggressiveness and barely hits. He would INSTA replace Boychuck as the most cryed about defenseman on this Bruins team. We allready have plenty of tough larger defenseman its not a commodity we need more of (especially a bum and hab like Gill).

I agree that this team does need a 7th Defenseman and another Depth forward. This way when you have multiple injuries you're not rolling Caron and Hamill and Kampfer. If you can soften the blow of injury by having vets IMO do it. But Gill should not be the target.

I remember I first began to love Chara when he smashed in Gill's face back in like 2003 or 2004 when Chara was still a Sen and Gill was having a god awful year in Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Please no Hal Gill, don't see how this would improve the current d-corp we have now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Turk16. Show Turk16's posts

If PC can convince Bubba to come back to cover Gill's sorry behind like he did for years on the B's then it might be worth considering. Otherwise I love him being a Hab!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

In Response to Re: Just remember this:
    [QUOTE]If PC can convince Bubba to come back to cover Gill's sorry behind like he did for years on the B's then it might be worth considering. Otherwise I love him being a Hab!
    Posted by Turk16[/QUOTE]

Exactly