Just sayin.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Just sayin.

Reading some post about the lockout on TSN & this one really caught my eye.

"I would like to know if any player pays his agent 57% of his salary,that the agent work so hard to get?I don't think so were to the get off wanting more than the owners of the franchises. Report this comment!

I think both sides are beng knobs and how they feel about us fans is nothing but bull kief! IF the NHL owners had this whole lockout statagey planned. Why did they wait & let the NHLPA dick around in finding their guy. And the guy they found was the one who's been involved in more work stoppages in the sports world than any other on the face of the planet? Why did the NHL wait so long to say "there will be a lockout if our demands aren't met!" Why didn't somebody from the NHLPA get somebody to act as a interm president, VP & Secretary that could've at least met with the NHL & got some info as to what was what? The NHLPA refused to meet with the NHL until they got "proper" representation. I really think that both sides could care less about us & are taking our love of the game for granted. I'm not going to say some hogwash about never watching, or spending my money on the game again. I love the game too much to say that. I will say that I don't like being taken advantage of though. I don't care about who gets what kind of split, but I'm at a 50/50 split for who's at fault for preventing me from enjoying my 2nd most favourite thing in the world. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Just sayin.

bump

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

At the end of the day most of the players are in it for themselves and so are the owners.

Wait....  aren't 95% of owners in it for making money for themselves while paying out part of the pie ? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Yep. I agree with you Bs, but what ticks me off more than anything is that both parties waited until the last minute! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At the end of the day most of the players are in it for themselves and so are the owners.

Wait....  aren't 95% of owners in it for making money for themselves while paying out part of the pie ? 

[/QUOTE]

Please tell me who the 5% who aren't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"Just sayin"

Good phrase for Kanye West and high school kids.

You know, just sayin'.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oh and while we're at it, how many players are in it just to play hockey and would play practically no matter what?

A lot more than owners I'll tell you that.

(witness Chelios playing in the AHL or where ever in the last lockout)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Just sayin"

Good phrase for Kanye West and high school kids.

You know, just sayin'.

[/QUOTE]
    Up yours & rotate NAS! lol