Just sick about Eriksson

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Just sick about Eriksson

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You mean the one where Dupuis looks like he's trying to whack the puck and catches Kelly instead?

[/QUOTE]

Who's fawking side are you on here NAS!! Open up your fawking eyes man! Dupuis isn't swinging at the puck at all! You really got to start looking with open eyes here instead of eyes wide shut! 

[/QUOTE]

"Objective:  not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased;"

You can see in the video that he's swinging for the puck.  It's amazing how reetarded people become when stuff goes wrong in a game.

[/QUOTE]

I think he is brain washed with the bruin stew.  How anyone thinks either incident is ok is staggering.  The fact that ST himself has pleaded how wrong he was is all anyone needs.  Its a gross incident that isnt even a hockey play.  There are ways to act revenge.  That was the worst way possible.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Two concussions grouped within a couple months signals several months of observation.  I personally think his first concussion still was affecting his play.  Time to think of LTIR as Eriksson goes through a is most likely to be a long recovery time.

Kelly's injury is just unfortunate.  Dupris had his stick swinging at puck and Kelly exacted retribution with a couple of wacks on Dupris.  Dupris does not compare to Kunitz.  With another dive or slash by Kunitz this season, I hope he gets his ankle busted.  Ditto to Neal especially after hearing his explanation today. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I think he is brain washed with the bruin stew.  How anyone thinks either incident is ok is staggering.  The fact that ST himself has pleaded how wrong he was is all anyone needs.  Its a gross incident that isnt even a hockey play.  There are ways to act revenge.  That was the worst way possible.  

[/QUOTE]

True statement, but Orpik wouldn't man up the first time vs. Thornton for what he did.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True statement, but Orpik wouldn't man up the first time vs. Thornton for what he did.

[/QUOTE]

He chose the wrong path   Its similar to mcsorely and bertuzzi.   Orpik isnt at fault here.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He chose the wrong path   Its similar to mcsorely and bertuzzi.   Orpik isnt at fault here.  

[/QUOTE]

Thjornton chose the right path originally.  Orpik wouldn't man up so it ended the way it did.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thjornton chose the right path originally.  Orpik wouldn't man up so it ended the way it did.

[/QUOTE]

So its justified then.  Give me a break.  So ST honored the code of not dropping his gloves bc Orpik didnt, then decides to wait until he isnt looking to slew foot and knock out a defenseless player on his back.   he sure did his job there.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

So its justified then.  Give me a break.  So ST honored the code of not dropping his gloves bc Orpik didnt, then decides to wait until he isnt looking to slew foot and knock out a defenseless player on his back.   he sure did his job there.  

[/QUOTE]

And what's worse is that when he returns from his suspension, he'll be as careful and clean as Lady Byng herself.  This pitiful display of bravado has probably made the team more vulnerable.

Call up Bobby Robins and be done with it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Can't win with you guys.  If Thornton does nothing, you rip him.  If he defends his teammate, you rip him.  Un freakin real.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Can't win with you guys.  If Thornton does nothing, you rip him.  If he defends his teammate, you rip him.  Un freakin real.

Said this on another thread, Thornton does his job,can't win,doesn't do his job,can't win. As has been stated before, when Thornton challenged Orpik and he wouldn't drop his gloves he should have just throttled him anyway and i guess the fans on here would be satisfied. Thornton then would have been chastised for giving the number one PP a 7 min powerplay. Orpik doesn't want to go again after the cheapshot on Marchand and Shawn knocks himout, regrettable and he will get his comuppance. If Orpik didn't pass out from the punch all this fuss would be much ado about nothing.He flew home with the team and is having supper with his family which is good as i'm relieved he is not more seriously hurt, i don't think Ericksson will be having the same type of night and make no mistake this was a hit to hurt an unsuspecting victim, all is well in a Penguins fans world i guess, and lets not get into the Neal thuggery. Why isn't Orpik called on the carpet for his hit? Hmmmmm..........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Defend your teammates, yes.

Drop the gloves Ference style and make a fight happen?  Yes.

Two hand chop him at the temple?  No.

Pull out a gun and blast him?  No.

Slew foot him and knock him out while he's lying on his back and defenseless?  No.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

As expected.....

If Thornton does nothing about the Loui hit.........you'd complain about his existence on the team. ( I'm going to guarantee that one even if it didn't happen ).

Yet, he does (with unfortunate results happening for Orpik) and you're still doing your never ending routine.

First time you ever see someone refuse to drop the gloves and defend themself.........get hurt ? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Slew foot him and knock him out while he's lying on his back and defenseless?  No.

[/QUOTE]

You can't make a fight happen Nas, you can't beat up an unwilling opponent but you can't make him fight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Orpik the coward and the rest of the coward Pens don't feel they have to answer to anyone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Said this on another thread, Thornton does his job,can't win,doesn't do his job,can't win. As has been stated before, when Thornton challenged Orpik and he wouldn't drop his gloves he should have just throttled him anyway and i guess the fans on here would be satisfied. Thornton then would have been chastised for giving the number one PP a 7 min powerplay. Orpik doesn't want to go again afetr the cheapshot on Marchand and Shawn knocks himout, regrettable and he will get his comuppance. If Orpik didn't pass out from the punch all this fuss would be much ado about nothing.He flew home with the team and is having supper with his family which is good as i'm relieved he is not more seriously hurt, i don't think Ericksson will be having the same type of night and make no mistake this was a hit to hurt an unsuspecting victim, all ia well in a Penguins fans world i guess, and lets not get into the Neal thuggery. Why isn't Orpik called on the carpet for his hit? Hmmmmm..........

[/QUOTE]

Crushing a guy who is looking the wrong way is one of the greatest joys of playing hockey.  Make no mistake about it!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But you knew it was coming. Worthless commentary IMO.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But you knew it was coming. Worthless commentary IMO.

[/QUOTE]

You would know a lot about that.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NAS is a troll and a Jacobs Lover. He never played the game and is clueless about the code of the game.

I was afraid of Pacioretty not being addressed the other night carrying over and maybe being seen as a bit an opportunity by a future opponent.

I didn't think it would be like this.

I applaud Thornton for holding up the code and integrity of the game.  

[/QUOTE]

This statement sums up your knowledge of hockey.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

NAS is a troll and a Jacobs Lover. He never played the game and is clueless about the code of the game.

[/QUOTE]

Why are you here?  Oh, that's right.  You're getting absolutely destroyed on the Pats side.

Sad news for you:  It'll continue here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why are you here?  Oh, that's right.  You're getting absolutely destroyed on the Pats side.

[/QUOTE]

Your the one getting destroyed,by just about everyone on here time for you to go away.No Trolls allowed on here.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's been mostly forgotten about because of the Thornton-Orpik incident.

Best wishes for a fast and full recovery.

[/QUOTE]

Bettman.  He's got some fresh lawsuits on the table and now he's still not cracking down on repeat offenders of head hits.

I've tried to warn about this.  The more and more Bettman does not crack down, more and more players will claim negligence and they may have a very good case.

These are intentional or even blindside hits. 

[/QUOTE]

This is very true. Lets see how the Phaneuf hit plays out. This is the exact hit the NHL wants to get rid of yet it really does very little to deter it. Until guys get 10 gms or so these hits will continue, heck the refs didn't even call a penalty. The officiating has become laughable.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your the one getting destroyed,by just about everyone on here time for you to go away.No Trolls allowed on here.

[/QUOTE]

Seriously.  Marco and stanley are the only people on here that are in your league and agree with you.  Now some nit wit thats a pat fan is using the "NAS never played hockey" angle.  

andrew ference has forced a couple guys to fight this year that didnt want to.  ST could have done this in the first instance.  I highly doubt many would complain about a 5 minute pk.  Once again, the coach and most importantly ST has said he is at fault and hates the play.  What more do you need?   

I have never been a fan of ST and actually feel bad for him bc he seems like a good guy that just snapped for 20 seconds.  

Sections
Shortcuts