Just Started a Sports Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Just Started a Sports Blog

dirtywaterbuzz.blogspot.com

I figured I'd post it here and ask you guys to take a look at it. If you like it, please spread the word to others who like sports. If you don't, well, whatever, that's your opinion. Thanks guys!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Just Started a Sports Blog

In Response to Just Started a Sports Blog:
    [QUOTE]dirtywaterbuzz.blogspot.com I figured I'd post it here and ask you guys to take a look at it. If you like it, please spread the word to others who like sports. If you don't, well, whatever, that's your opinion. Thanks guys!
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

You need to check your spelling and it would help if you knew that Jagr is not Russian...Who named the 1st line the HuLK line??? That needs to end.

Oh, and on your Red Sox blog, plagerising Peter Gammons isn't a good idea. No pink hat would be calling for Bobby Valentine, because lets face it, a pink hat doesnt know who Bobby Valentine is, almost as bad as a blogger doesn't know who Ryne Sandberg is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Yo beantown, not bad...

You write the way people want to read, very conversationally...

Gotta spell check though, people always notice spelling errors when they read your stuff and it is distracting enough to take away from what you're trying to say...I mean that in general, not you specifically...

If there's one thing I have learned from my blog bostonsportsbuzz.com, it's that if the content is not visually readable, people won't read it haha...

So maybe like make the type bigger and space out it out more because it makes it easier to read...

I don't intend to come off like I know everything, but I was in your spot a couple years ago and it's tough to put yourself out there like that...

So thanks for sharing man...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

maybe you should read my blog noonegivesashit.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Just Started a Sports Blog:
    [QUOTE]maybe you should read my blog noonegivesashit.com
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    I couldn't get the link to work.........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]maybe you should read my blog noonegivesashit.com

Gimme a break guy. I'm looking to be the GM of this Bruins team one day. This blog will help me get into the right college and possibly get me some professional attention. Plus, it's fun. No need to be a d*uche about it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just Started a Sports Blog : Gimme a break guy. I'm looking to be the GM of this Bruins team one day. This blog will help me get into the right college and possibly get me some professional attention. Plus, it's fun. No need to be a d*uche about it.
    I also have a blog for life guidance. giveupyourdream.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just Started a Sports Blog : I also have a blog for life guidance. giveupyourdream.com

I'm not about to give up my dream. My dream is to be the GM of the Boston Bruins one day and I fully intend on accomplishing that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just Started a Sports Blog : Gimme a break guy. I'm looking to be the GM of this Bruins team one day. This blog will help me get into the right college and possibly get me some professional attention. Plus, it's fun. No need to be a d*uche about it.

This blog couldn't help you get into the Armed Forces in 1941.

You asked what people thought.  They are telling you.  I'm not going to bother reading it.  If you misspelled one word, the entire thing stinks.

Oh, and no one will read it anyway because...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You want to be taken seriously, but your top headline is "F You CBS"?

As someone who does this for a real living, either get some style, push it further and use the REAL word and really throw yourself out there, or do something else.  What I've read so far is the definition of trite.