Kaber le Turd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Re: Kaber le Turd

In Response to Re: Kaber le Turd:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaber le Turd : Kaberle sprang Sundin and so many other Leafs for years with that same accurate manouver.  Unfortunately, he now must resign himself to the more conservative system stylings of Julien. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

A couple of weeks ago, he hit Marchand with a beautiful pass (I forget who the opponent was) but it from one blue line to just before the opponents while Marchand was on the fly. He went in on breakaway - did not score. I thought, well maybe we're going to start to see more of this - but noooo. Back to the same ole, same ole; sideways, sideways, then forward - I could just wretch. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaber le Turd : Exactly, callo.  I keep recalling that home and home with the Wings earlier this year.  The Wing PP was not that traditional back to the point predictable strategy.  The Wings were always in motion, circling, weaving around the Bruin D-zone, looking for the open man while the B's had a hell of a time trying to not be drawn out of position as they attempted to cover people.  My hope is regardless of how the Bruins fare during the playoffs, Geoff Ward is among whomever is to be fired and replaced with someone who has a more proven offensive pedigree.  His PP strategy does not play to the strengths of the players on the roster and has been largely an almost non-existent factor for the Bruins this season.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

I agree to a point, but I watch every Wings' game (my wife is a big fan) and the fact is the Bruins do NOT have the offensive skill players to run the PP like they do.  They cycle and move and shoot off the fly on long East West passes and still make skillful shots.  The B's do not have the offensive skill players for this.  Their first line is still a second line on most teams. And the Bruins do not have anyome in the organization in the same startosphere as a Datsyuk, nor the sniper ability of Franzer or Zetteberg.  Plus they have D men who are very offensive in Rafalski, Lidstrom and even Kronwall.

The personnel doesnt match up.  B's offensive stats were pumped up against the bums in the league. They do not have a player they can look to when they need a goal.

This team needs to let Kabby walk and use that money on a real-deal offensive player to try to replace Savard.  Im even starting to rethink the wisdom of trading a 30+ scorer to TO now.

Back to the PP, though... how does a team with the worst PP Ive ever seen in my life still employ the guy who supposedly is the "PP Coach?"  Huh?  Lots of heads must roll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Every good thing I ever said about K, I take back. Can we trade him in for Wiznewski (sp?)?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maver23. Show maver23's posts

i was so happy the last 2 years when we never landed this idiot, why now, why us

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaber le Turd : I agree to a point, but I watch every Wings' game (my wife is a big fan) and the fact is the Bruins do NOT have the offensive skill players to run the PP like they do.  They cycle and move and shoot off the fly on long East West passes and still make skillful shots.  The B's do not have the offensive skill players for this.  Their first line is still a second line on most teams. And the Bruins do not have anyome in the organization in the same startosphere as a Datsyuk, nor the sniper ability of Franzer or Zetteberg.  Plus they have D men who are very offensive in Rafalski, Lidstrom and even Kronwall. The personnel doesnt match up.  B's offensive stats were pumped up against the bums in the league. They do not have a player they can look to when they need a goal. This team needs to let Kabby walk and use that money on a real-deal offensive player to try to replace Savard.  Im even starting to rethink the wisdom of trading a 30+ scorer to TO now. Back to the PP, though... how does a team with the worst PP Ive ever seen in my life still employ the guy who supposedly is the "PP Coach?"  Huh?  Lots of heads must roll.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
    I'll just go games in which Boston scored 5+ goals. 3 of those teams were lousy.
    Buf
    Pit
    TB 
    NYI (2)
    Buf(L)
    OTT
    PHI
    Car
    Col
    Dal
    Mon (2)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

If he has time he's a great "first-passer" to a breaking forward. How much time do you get in the playoffs? Plus Clod likes the D_D breakout better.
    One thing you CAN count on with Kaberle is that he will pitch a no-hitter every night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

The minimum, 100 posts I had begging Pc to leave him where he was, over the last 2 years, all for not.

This is an instance I hate being right, the same goes for Kelly and clod.

Would the 3 of ye idjuts, wake tfup and prove me wrong, please for crying out fluffing loud.
    &^(&^(*&^&^%%$^$%#$@@#%&%$^%^&($#$@#%#@@#!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Kaber le Turd : I agree to a point, but I watch every Wings' game (my wife is a big fan) and the fact is the Bruins do NOT have the offensive skill players to run the PP like they do.  They cycle and move and shoot off the fly on long East West passes and still make skillful shots.  The B's do not have the offensive skill players for this.  Their first line is still a second line on most teams. And the Bruins do not have anyome in the organization in the same startosphere as a Datsyuk, nor the sniper ability of Franzer or Zetteberg.  Plus they have D men who are very offensive in Rafalski, Lidstrom and even Kronwall. The personnel doesnt match up.  B's offensive stats were pumped up against the bums in the league. They do not have a player they can look to when they need a goal. This team needs to let Kabby walk and use that money on a real-deal offensive player to try to replace Savard.  Im even starting to rethink the wisdom of trading a 30+ scorer to TO now. Back to the PP, though... how does a team with the worst PP Ive ever seen in my life still employ the guy who supposedly is the "PP Coach?"  Huh?  Lots of heads must roll.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

SoxFan - Well said.  In no way do the Bruins have the PP skill level of the Wings.  Watching them run their PP during that home and home set a while ago made me think I was seeing Central Red Army or Moscow Dynamo during their heyday.  There was some serious precision on display.  I'd imagine some teams would hesitate to take liberties against them for fear of giving that operation a chance to do its thing.  My intention was to refer to a PP that has some direction. 

I watch the B's own and I wonder what it is they're trying to accomplish.  Is it net-front presence, work the puck down low or the obvious shot from the point and hope for the best? 

And yes, the spotlight of PP accountability must fall on Ward.  The woeful results scream that he has to go at season's end.  It's his baby and it has largely floundered miserably.  The Bruins need an offensive predator, someone who makes the opposition want to know where he is each time he hops the boards.  Who that is I'm not sure.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaber le Turd : A couple of weeks ago, he hit Marchand with a beautiful pass (I forget who the opponent was) but it from one blue line to just before the opponents while Marchand was on the fly. He went in on breakaway - did not score. I thought, well maybe we're going to start to see more of this - but noooo. Back to the same ole, same ole; sideways, sideways, then forward - I could just wretch. 
    Posted by Shadowcpt[/QUOTE]

Shadow - Those long, hard and accurate passes are one of his fortes.  If they aid the Bruin cause in springing players he should be doing as many of them as possible. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

As someone else said (I can't remember where) it would be better to get rid of CJ and keep Kaberle next year. The team would be better off.....