Kaberle deal is off : Hope PC had a B plan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Kaberle deal is off : Hope PC had a B plan

I think PC shoud star working on something else , looks like Burke wants the maximun he ca get for Kaberle ...I would try to get Zach Bogosian or Pitkanen ...

Forget Kaberle

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Kaberle deal is off : Hope PC had a B plan

link??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I've heard it is nearly complete, just needs a day or two to work out the details?

But, I hope it doesn't happen... Kaberle shows poor defensive decision making more often then good offensive decision making. There has to be someone else?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Based on what??? What is going on today with the baiting in thread titles?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Kaberle deal is off : Hope PC had a B plan:
    [QUOTE]I would try to get Zach Bogosian or Pitkanen ... Forget Kaberle Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

What if it's Wheeler for Bogosian or Wheeler for Pitkanen?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

98.5 and NESN are still talking about Kaberle - I wouldn't believe Burke if he were the last lawyer on earth.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Just Burke blowing a smoke screen, seeing if there are any other takers.  That is, takers that Kabrele would be willing to play for. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle deal is off : Hope PC had a B plan:
    [QUOTE]if stanley were the bruins GM, this is how the conversation would go Burke: Okay, Kaberle for say, Wheeler and a 3rd. Stanley: okay, but what draft picks do we get back Burke: wait what? Stanley: I'm not willing to part with Wheeler for less than 8, maybe 9 1st round picks Burke:...... Stanley: HES A FUTURE 50 GOAL SCORER Burke: 50 goals? maybe in 3 seasons combined Stanle: #$#@(*^@&#$^(@&$^92&#6$(&@#^$ Burke: what? Stanley: fine, 7 first round draft picks + kaberle for Wheeler and a 3rd Burke: are you serious? am I on "Punked?" Stanley: these negotiations are over. Burke: What just happened?
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]
    Love it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Latest from TSN

http://tsn.ca/blogs/darren_dreger/?id=354330

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The fact Chia pretty much fleeced or appears to have fleeced Burke and the fact these teaas are in the same division, shows Burke will try to return the favor.

I say look elsewhere.

Pitkanen can be had for less.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

If the deal is not done by the weekend, it's done.  Plan B is likely Mc Cabe from Florida.  He can be had for a 2nd and a pick I think. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Burke is just running his mouth again in an attempt to artificially drive up the cost...he has been doing this for a while....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Stanley et off the RDS web rumors. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle deal is off : Hope PC had a B plan:[QUOTE]ahahhaa you really think he has something to back this up?Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

That made me chuckle and Huscroft is right watching an attorney try to tell the truth is agonizing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]if stanley were the bruins GM, this is how the conversation would go Burke: Okay, Kaberle for say, Wheeler and a 3rd. Stanley: okay, but what draft picks do we get back Burke: wait what? Stanley: I'm not willing to part with Wheeler for less than 8, maybe 9 1st round picks Burke:...... Stanley: HES A FUTURE 50 GOAL SCORER Burke: 50 goals? maybe in 3 seasons combined Stanle: #$#@(*^@&#$^(@&$^92&#6$(&@#^$ Burke: what? Stanley: fine, 7 first round draft picks + kaberle for Wheeler and a 3rd Burke: are you serious? am I on "Punked?" Stanley: these negotiations are over. Burke: What just happened?

I just freaking sh!t myself..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

It is the battle of media leaks... the deal is still in suspension limbo.... have any of you posters played poker.  Lastly, it is a perfect storm as I have stated.... if the Bs do nothing then all is fine as the shades are on for the future.  Now, I do believe something will get done, Bogosian anyone?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

I just read 3 different threads and Stanley managed to out do himself each time. Lmfao ... I wonder who has the biggest tools Pats/Sox/B's/C's ... Ok everyone knows its the Sox , but whos second?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Kaberle deal is off : Hope PC had a B plan : What if it's Wheeler for Bogosian or Wheeler for Pitkanen?
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

Try Wheeler , Tor 1st rd pick , and Wild 2nd round pick for Bogosian.

6'3" , 3rd year in nhl, 20 years old, drafted 3rd overall  !!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Bogosion would be ideal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle deal is off : Hope PC had a B plan : Try Wheeler , Tor 1st rd pick , and Wild 2nd round pick for Bogosian.  6'3" , 3rd year in nhl, 20 years old, drafted 3rd overall  !!!!!!
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

As Wheeler was in the lineup last night, does that mean the reported Kaberle deal is on hold.  I hope so.  I'd love to see Wheeler shipped - he was pathetic on the puck again last night - but I don't see Kaberle as the answer.

I'd offer Boychuk or Stuart (if necessary), Wheeler (definitely) and the BOS 1st for Bogosian. 

Don't give up the TOR pick - it could easily be a top four. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Not so funny .....pbergeron37....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle deal is off : Hope PC had a B plan : Not so funny .....pbergeron37.... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

No, it wasn't funny - it was hilarious...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Joe Haggerty of CSNNE says the Leafs might be getting Wheeler and draft pick for Kaberle and that the Bruins may move Sturart to the Blackhawks for a draft pick...Dreger of TSN says : it's unlikely a deal gets done today, but the deal dosent hinge on Kaberle signing an extension and that the Bruins are working on a deal to move Wheeler and his 2.2mil out of Boston. And so the trade wheel spins. Who's yarn is the truest ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

A 1st round pick is too much.  Make a run at Bogosian, damn it.

Sections
Shortcuts