Kaberle for Colborne and 1st

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: Kaberle for Colborne and 1st

Colborne didn't even show flashes of good play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

I saw Colborne play in Providence in January... put it this way, I forgot he was on the team and had to actually seek him out to see if he was playing or not.

Everyone off the ledge and back in the window...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

Deal all but done.  Wheeler and Stuart to Atlanta for Peverley and Valabik to clear cap space

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=354407

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

Peverley also signed through next year at only 1.325 cap hit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle for Colborne and 1st:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle for Colborne and 1st : 100% accurate, JM! Otherwise, too expensive. I would have preferred to forget the whole deal, go after a different D rental (i.e. McCabe) for a roster + 2nd or 3rd round pick, let him go as a UFA in July, then turn around and sign Kaberle for a cap friendly deal.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

I agree I like the agression shown here by normaly passive pete. If We fall short it will be on the players and coaches. I also have a feeling there could be another big name coming our way at forward.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

brutal trade    bruins get hosed again,,,, there going nowhere and they think kaberle is going to make a diff     brutal

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from janesie22. Show janesie22's posts

We've just become a better hockey team. Will post to Youtube later, but a video of a guy outside the Air Canada Centre with a Leafs' bag with No. 15 on it yelling "taxi, taxi...get me to Ottawa. And make it fast."
     Great day to be a Bruins' fan!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

If all goes through, we will have a much better team than we did on Monday this week...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle for Colborne and 1st:
    [QUOTE] We've just become a better hockey team. Will post to Youtube later, but a video of a guy outside the Air Canada Centre with a Leafs' bag with No. 15 on it yelling "taxi, taxi...get me to Ottawa. And make it fast."  Great day to be a Bruins' fan!
    Posted by janesie22[/QUOTE]

Agree completley GREAT DAY GREAT News I would also like to wish Stewy good luck in the future enjoyed how he played here as a Bruin

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

No problem with the trade.  Although if the reports of Kaberle only willing to waive his no trade clause to Boston were true, PC had all the leverage and probably should of been able to get him for less.  Maybe Colborne, Minnesota's 2nd rd pick, and a 4th rounder.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from davesakiller. Show davesakiller's posts

Horrible trade... Like always, they give up WAY too much in trades.  Begosian would have been a much better deal if your giving up a first round pick AND a good prospect in Colborne   ...Stupid!!!   ...First round exit, Kaberle leaves, and we'll have given up a lot of good youth, Stuart and Wheeler for no almost nothing, wait and see.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

we lose first rounder great prospect for  soft d man who  will not resign next year ,,will test the market    and after a first rd exit      brilliant

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

geez.  so much for optimism.

Anyway, #15 isn't available.  Any idea what # Kabby wears?

Sections
Shortcuts