Kaberle Sauvignon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennyBizz. Show KennyBizz's posts

Kaberle Sauvignon

I think we're going to see exactly how smooth he is tonight!, Im pumped.  I have my 8 week old son decked out in B's gear for tonights game.  Let's Go Beans!! 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=suYsb12Wf1I">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suYsb12Wf1I

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Kaberle Sauvignon

Love the thread title.  Good one!
    Here we go Bru-ins here we go.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

First goal Kaberle's fault.   He makes a lazy backhand reversal which is intercepted, circles casually while failing to pick up Gionta, who score the MTL goal.

His other major contribution was to take a hooking penalty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

The pass was careless but the main problem with that play was he totally gave up on the play & went for a skate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

so you turned the game off after the first goal CCM? kaberle sent marchand on a breakaway, and set him up back door, he could have two assists right now and SHOULD have one. furthermore whoever the right winger on that line was (recchi i believe) should have been on the half wall, not kaberles fault really

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle Sauvignon:
    [QUOTE]First goal Kaberle's fault.   He makes a lazy backhand reversal which is intercepted, circles casually while failing to pick up Gionta, who score the MTL goal. His other major contribution was to take a hooking penalty.
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

And to spring a breakaway, and setup Marchand for an empty net goal on a beautiful pass, but shockingly there's no finish on this team although some want to talk all about 6th in goals for during regular season, congrats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

ESPN does the first goal on him saying he made a bad play but hindsight is everything.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle Sauvignon:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle Sauvignon : And to spring a breakaway, and setup Marchand for an empty net goal on a beautiful pass, but shockingly there's no finish on this team although some want to talk all about 6th in goals for during regular season, congrats.
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

If this game ends 1-0, that's the one to remember, no excuses...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

He has made several horrible, lazy plays in his own end tonight and is very lucky it's not 3-0 right now, with each goal being directly his fault

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Kaberle awful tonight... followed closely by Marchand.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Id put this on the whole team, they wern't ready or interested.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from geez77. Show geez77's posts

agree with kaberle, but marchand, although was a little sloppy. was a threat tonight against the habs slow defensemen

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Honestly, what was the point of trading for Kaberle.  The powerplay still blows, and Kaberle is just not good in the defensive end.  We should have kept Stuart.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from geez77. Show geez77's posts

ever wonder why the other team always backs off kaberle? they know he will never shoot...not a threat! i miss stuey

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Kaberle had a terrible game ...why doesnt he shot the puck once in a while..***

Marchand missed 2 goals one breakaway and one empty net I think he played a good game....

Kelly doesnt bring much to this team and Recchi was way too slow tonight ...but we still played well enough to win this game just missed too many opportunities..

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Bruins looked nervous in the first, I thought they played a great 2nd period, though they did need more traffic in front, but the 3rd period was tragic!!  Montreal wasn't playing particularly well, but the Bruins just bobbled the puck all over the place.  Terrible passing, and just terrible play in general.  At one point they were 3 on 1 in front of the net after a habs giveaway without even a scoring chance to show for it. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

BENCH KABERLE!!!
    Can't believe what this guy THINKS he brings to the table. I swore way too much tonight and Kaberle was the main culprit. Looking to pass when guys are standing in front of Price. Really! SHOOT THE PUCK!! Agree on the first Gionta goal. He lets him go! Not the wingers fault, he should have been covering the other guy in front the net! Bad, Bad game! Julien should be sweating the next game out. Don't get me wrong, the Bruins lost the first game against Buffalo and came back ... BUT! It's not Buffalo we're against this year.