Kaberle the Hab

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Kaberle the Hab

In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab:
    [QUOTE]Just a reminder to all. Remember how great Kaberle looked after his first game with the B's. The comments on this board were close to being euphoric...... Whoops hold on Kaberle on the ice 2-1 ( -1 for the game ).......OK back to what I was trying to say . Let's hold off on mailing in the James Norris to him.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    I'm not sure how acknowledging he played a superb game is in any way suggestive of Norris consideration........2nd star in a 2-1 win so I wasn't the only one to notice him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : 2-0 Habs. Both on the PP, both assisted by......
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

2nd one on my box score didn't show as a PP goal.
    Like you said,  let's come back to this thread a little later.  Too soon to pass judgement.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : I'm not sure how acknowledging he played a superb game is in any way suggestive of Norris consideration........2nd star in a 2-1 win so I wasn't the only one to notice him.

Sarcasm meet dez . dez meet sarcasm.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : 2nd one on my box score didn't show as a PP goal. Like you said,  let's come back to this thread a little later.  Too soon to pass judgement.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Yeah it was 11 seconds after the PP expired. You're right. That means that, to Chowdah's dismay, Kaberle finished even and with 2 points.......Go Bruins!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : Sarcasm meet dez . dez meet sarcasm.  
    Hi. I've heard lots about you. All nice things too!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : Yeah it was 11 seconds after the PP expired. You're right. That means that, to Chowdah's dismay, Kaberle finished even and with 2 points.......Go Bruins!

Just being belligerent and busting your chops as you were to my Camara loving buddy.......Go Kaberle !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : Just being belligerent and busting your chops as you were to my Camara loving buddy.......Go Kaberle !
    I can take it buddy. Pile it on. Cheers and Go Bruins! Talk to you after the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

He had two assists today. Quick, someone pick him up for fantasy hockey.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL it's funny because yesterday at my game there were so many dissing the trade and Gauther should get fired along with Martin and today it's all praise.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : Bad comparison not the same is expected of Siedenberg and Corvo but I know who gets more minutes in the playoffs and who I trust when two fourcheckers are coing down on the two, Siedenberg hands down. Corvo will drop his gloves to protect teammates and hits the opposing players, Kaberle avoids both like the plague. Just like Kaberle with the Bruins, Corvo only has one sniper who can onetime it and has too listen to a terrible PP coach. You are way off especially when it comes to the cost!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

The only comparison I was pointing out was how he does it better. It could have been Boychuk or Chara going for that second one..Kaberle excels at it. Corvo has one fight, now thats a bad comparison.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : That's the 1 word you can absolutely use to describe Kaberle. He's had at least 30 points for 11 straight seasons while topping out at 67 (averaged 46). He's the 2nd highest scoring D since the lockout.

Wow, have to say I'm suprisied by those stats. Still glad he's not a Bruin any longer though. Just don't like his soft play, like others have noted here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : Wow, have to say I'm suprisied by those stats. Still glad he's not a Bruin any longer though. Just don't like his soft play, like others have noted here.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]
    That opinion certainly has you in the majority.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Anyway, Kaberle is no more of your business.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Hm.

Kaberle the Hab.

What is the most likely thing Jack will say?

KabaHab?

HabaKab?

HabaKabaDo? (when he feels like Fred Flintstone)

CallaKab?  (what he does rather than drive drunk)

BadHabKab? (as a tribute to yours truly)

ShishKabHab?  (can you see that spearing penatly?)

Kabinet (when he's in the crease)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab:[QUOTE]I justed saw Kaberle shoot the puck 5 times on 1 PP. I know it sounds crazy. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Umm huh Tomas had 2 shots the whole game and Kabs as usual looked real good on the Palmieri goal, standing around looking up in the air like "what did I do ?". Have fun with those 2 assist you drove your point home with.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : The only comparison I was pointing out was how he does it better. Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Siedenberg isn't looked upon to puck carrier and coming from someone who declared that college hockey is like lacrosse after they've seen only one college game. I'm not likely to view your opinion in the difference of a #2 defenseman and a stay at home point man.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : Umm huh Tomas had 2 shots the whole game and Kabs as usual looked real good on the Palmieri goal, standing around looking up in the air like "what did I do ?". Have fun with those 2 assist you drove your point home with.
    What's fun is seeing your hatred of Kaberle cause you to make things up. Good luck with that. I'll trust my eyes after watching the game more than your sour "I've missed my nap" disposition.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : Siedenberg isn't looked upon to puck carrier and coming from someone who declared that college hockey is like lacrosse after they've seen only one college game. I'm not likely to view your opinion in the difference of a #2 defenseman and a stay at home point man.

Been to many college hockey games, watched even more, used one as an example in a conversation with someone else, who i know saw the game.and I also compared it to a rugby match. Went to the BC game Friday night.

Do your homework son.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : Good luck with that. disposition.Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Dez, I could see 1 or 2 shots but 5 ? and I never ever said I hated Kaberle so don't put words into mouth.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab :  Do your homework son. Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Me ? yah after you learn the difference between what Siedenberg and Kaberle bring to a hockey game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : Dez, I could see 1 or 2 shots but 5 ? and I never ever said I hated Kaberle so don't put words into mouth.
    San, I clearly stated that he took 5 shots on the PP and that 4 were blocked in front as NJ had 8 shot blocks at that point. I was merely commenting as I was surprised to see him actually shooting the puck. Look, it's not my fault he played a great game and sorry for wrongly assuming you hated him. That said, your previous comments weren't a ringing endorsement. Cheers! The Bruins are awesome!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab :  Look, it's not my fault he played a great game and sorry for wrongly assuming you hated him. That said, your previous comments weren't a ringing endorsement. Cheers! The Bruins are awesome! Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Nice comeback and our right he is a sweet passer I won't argue that, never..

http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2008030212

I just want to to ask you 2 more questions, Can Kaberle do ^that^ ?

Who would you want today in a tough seven game playoff series Tomas or "Uh Oh Joe" ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : Nice comeback and our right he is a sweet passer I won't argue that, never..                     http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2008030212 I just want to to ask you 2 more questions, Can Kaberle do ^that^ ? Who would you want today in a tough seven game playoff series Tomas or "Uh Oh Joe" ?
    San, you know my answer. Why ask? We'll revisit this in 2 weeks. I can sincerely say that I hope Corvo is dusting him in points by then. Cheers!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

SanDog you did call it that eventually Corvo's shots would get through and go in.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab:[QUOTE]SanDog you did call it that eventually Corvo's shots would get through and go in. Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say this gets him out of the doghouse but It's a good sign anyway for sure.

Sections
Shortcuts