Kaberle the Hab

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Kaberle the Hab

I'm not sure why we always compare Corvo and Kaberle , they weren't traded for each other but I guess when Kaberle was lost in free agency the Bruins replaced him with Corvo.
    Let's just say Corvo got 2 goals tonight , Kaberle got 2 assists . Bruins were 3 for 6 on PP and Habs 1 for 5.
    I'll let Dez be the judge. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure why we always compare Corvo and Kaberle , they weren't traded for each other but I guess when Kaberle was lost in free agency the Bruins replaced him with Corvo. Let's just say Corvo got 2 goals tonight , Kaberle got 2 assists . Bruins were 3 for 6 on PP and Habs 1 for 5. I'll let Dez be the judge. 
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    That was a fast 2 weeks.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not sure why we always compare Corvo and Kaberle , they weren't traded for each other but I guess when Kaberle was lost in free agency the Bruins replaced him with Corvo. Let's just say Corvo got 2 goals tonight , Kaberle got 2 assists . Bruins were 3 for 6 on PP and Habs 1 for 5. I'll let Dez be the judge. 

Actually -- Kaberle had 2 assists and a goal today -- he tipped in the only Devils goal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : Actually -- Kaberle had 2 assists and a goal today -- he tipped in the only Devils goal
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]
    Top shelf to boot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Actually -- Kaberle had 2 assists and a goal today -- he tipped in the only Devils goal--zamboni24

Now that's the Kaberle we all know and love! Hope he tips in a couple of Chara bombs during the season, and I also doubt he'll try to challenge Looch in the corners. Plus he brings the Habs average speed down about 3 notches. Talk about a win win situation for us!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : That was a fast 2 weeks.......
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

LOL... no no, we'll still wait a couple weeks till the honeymoon in Montreal is over.
    Actually one of his assists was only because he was one of the last two players that merely touched the puck.  Can't really give him credit for creating a goal.
    LOL.. I finding any excuse not give this guy credit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]Now that's the Kaberle we all know and love!
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

This is the Kaberle we all know and love!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3b0V15BG3k

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]Hm. Kaberle the Hab. What is the most likely thing Jack will say? KabaHab? HabaKab? HabaKabaDo? (when he feels like Fred Flintstone) CallaKab?  (what he does rather than drive drunk) BadHabKab? (as a tribute to yours truly) ShishKabHab?  (can you see that spearing penatly?) Kabinet (when he's in the crease)
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Maybe Jack will sing this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbb71r66Yuc

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : San, I clearly stated that he took 5 shots on the PP and that 4 were blocked in front as NJ had 8 shot blocks at that point. I was merely commenting as I was surprised to see him actually shooting the puck. Look, it's not my fault he played a great game and sorry for wrongly assuming you hated him. That said, your previous comments weren't a ringing endorsement. Cheers! The Bruins are awesome!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    By what standard are you saying Kaberle played a great game? If you are comparing him to Sheldon Kannageiser, then i would agree. By all other standards, Kaberle makes over $ 4 mil a year while generally playing a weak all around game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : By what standard are you saying Kaberle played a great game? If you are comparing him to Sheldon Kannageiser, then i would agree. By all other standards, Kaberle makes over $ 4 mil a year while generally playing a weak all around game.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]
    By the standard that I watched the game and he was the best skater on the ice. Price was the only player who was comparable. BTW, the guys who chose the game stars agreed with me.......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaberle the Hab : LOL... no no, we'll still wait a couple weeks till the honeymoon in Montreal is over. Actually one of his assists was only because he was one of the last two players that merely touched the puck.  Can't really give him credit for creating a goal. LOL.. I finding any excuse not give this guy credit.
    Actually Legion, he had the 2nd assist on both goals. Watch the game highlights and tell me how either goal would've happenned without him.

Sections
Shortcuts