Kaberle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Re: Kaberle

I just dont think Kaberle thinks or speaks "playoff"...it's a foreign language to him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and why are he and McQuaid paired up ?  Didn't they cost the Bruins a couple goals already ?
    I should just keep quiet . So far what Julien is doing it's working.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I noticed Kaberle get assists in each of the last 2 huge wins. He's far from being a liability to the team. The team just won 3 in a row with contributions from the D and the top 3 lines. TT was outstanding. Shouldn't we just savour the victory?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

He is a good player that is stuck in Toronto's system and is having touble adapting to other teams systems.  I think that once he is able to break his chains, he will be an asset for the bruins; just not this year.  That is ok, given his play, he will probably be on the cheep next year; unless PC overpays as usual. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

Wideman, even with his mistakes, was better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle:
    yes loo they been playin d for a while.
    Posted by 86redsox

OMG, is your avatar a picture of a model of Clint Malarachuck with his throat slashed?? ...if so, I'm speechless!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

that pairing is wierd.

who s'posed to bail out who?

yes its a clint "action figure".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I swear.... When Kaberle is on, the Habs toss the puck into Kaberle's corner, because they know they can take the puck off of him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I noticed Kaberle get assists in each of the last 2 huge wins. He's far from being a liability to the team. The team just won 3 in a row with contributions from the D and the top 3 lines. TT was outstanding. Shouldn't we just savour the victory?
    Posted by dezaruchi

Agree Dez, Kaberle has contributed exactly how we would have hoped, nice assist on the Marchand goal. 

I also think there are so many subtle "good things" about his game that don't get much recognition out here. 

On the goal by Halpern, give the Habs some credit, they really pressured the B's on this play in a little 3x3 battle.  As much as this thread wants to rip Kaberle, McQuaid makes the eventual turnover and Campbell loses his check on the eventual goal-scorer, Halpern.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Posted by Eric66

NO.

But wait, NO!

What about?  NO!!

And there was... NO!!!!

Kaberle coughed up one assist to the Habs in this series.
    Wideman was 99% sure to make one horrible pass per game and more often than not 2-3 horrible passes a game.
    Maybe not interceptions, but really bad decision making.
    He lost more games for the Bruins than he won.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Kaberle : KABERLE IF YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY IN BOSTON  TAKE A FLIGHT BACK TO TORONTO WE DONT NEED YOUR LAZY A S S ON THE ICE , BRING IN THE KID#19 LEAST HE PLAYS THE GAME HEART AN SOUL
    Posted by anddebbv

Not sure if they showed it on the NESN feed but the Versus crew had him isolated on one of Habs breakouts -- talk about cruise control -- he was coasting at a snails pace with no intention of helping the cause. I've been pretty patient up until now but that did it for me. This guy is so used to fishing by now -- it's in his blood.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Thank goodness the B's are winning despite Kaberlet Savignon, not because of him. Kelly is doing well, so is Peverley. Just wish we went for a scoring threat instead of Kaberle. But all will be forgiven if we can win a cup!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle : Agree Dez, Kaberle has contributed exactly how we would have hoped, nice assist on the Marchand goal.  I also think there are so many subtle "good things" about his game that don't get much recognition out here.  On the goal by Halpern, give the Habs some credit, they really pressured the B's on this play in a little 3x3 battle.  As much as this thread wants to rip Kaberle, McQuaid makes the eventual turnover and Campbell loses his check on the eventual goal-scorer, Halpern.  
    Posted by Crowls2424

Crowls,I think his breakaway pass to Ryder in game 4 was a huge turning point in the series.It forced the Montreal D to play a more "honest" game since then.They are now less likely to hold the blue line with as much conviction since they have to be constantly ready to defend against the stretch pass.Both Bruins goals last night were a result of some gutsy/risky play near the offensive blue line.Lucic was close to turning the puck over but,instead,caused the Habs D to have a breakdown. I've got to say,it sure feels great to be a Believer in this team.I pity the fools that were predicting a Montreal sweep.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

So while in Florida i am watching this game on another station and you know it's bad when you hear another non bias station saying Kaberle is playing with very little fire....... End of discussion!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PheltSaucier. Show PheltSaucier's posts

He's not doing well, though Seidenberg is the worst player in the series right now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Kaberle, a  nervous  nellie 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

Posted by Eric66

U got a really short memory, Dennis was really horrible.
    Kaberle isnt exactly collecting bargaining chips in contract negotiations, is he?
    If this keeps up, do we resign him at all?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Ya everytime I saw Kabs and McQuaid on the ice, I got nervous. Mostly because Kabs is playing with zero confidence....I dont get his play what so ever. Doesnt shoot and his physical play is lacking as well. I just hope he picks his intensity up. Good thing CJ is seeing the same thing we all are. Cj reduced his ice time and moved him off the top defensive pairings.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

Badhab and wills,
    I never disliked Wideman like a lot of other fans in Boston.  Yeah his mistakes and skating were tough to watch.  But he could at least play some defense,  and contribute 20+ minutes a night (Kaberle is getting what 12 right now?). Like Kaberle he is a great passer, but can also make some plays and score a goal here and there. 

I've watched Kaberle this series and it looks to me like he doesn't even want to be playing hockey right now, like he'd rather be golfing with his leafs buddies.  I'm not even sure he cares at all about a cup.  Wideman is a good player in the playoffs, maybe he'll come around, but Kaberle has not been very good.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Now that Ryder has redeemed himself in this series, looks like Kaberle might be the new whipping boy. 

I still think this guy is a very good player and I am glad the B's have him.  He often settles things down when he has the puck and makes many quality passes unlike the rest of the "hammer it up the boards" d-men on this team.  He is not physical in his own end (or anywhere else on the ice for that matter), but that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.  If the PP ever finds itself, Kaberle will play a major role in that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Now that Ryder has redeemed himself in this series, looks like Kaberle might be the new whipping boy.  I still think this guy is a very good player and I am glad the B's have him.  He often settles things down when he has the puck and makes many quality passes unlike the rest of the "hammer it up the boards" d-men on this team.  He is not physical in his own end (or anywhere else on the ice for that matter), but that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.  If the PP ever finds itself, Kaberle will play a major role in that.
    Posted by Crowls2424

His passing skills have made it possible for Boston to stretch out the Montreal D. That's something that doesn't show on the scoresheet but is still huge in the overall scheme of things.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle : His passing skills have made it possible for Boston to stretch out the Montreal D. That's something that does'nt show on the scoresheet but is still huge in the overall scheme of things.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Sure he's made a couple of good passes, but even his GM voiced his concerns publicly about him. He's not physical, he's slow compared to some of his peers and he is not a threat on the PP........the other teams know he's not going to shoot. Sorry, but I'm not yet ready to say he's worth keeping around.

Anyone know his plus/minus in the playoffs?

I hope he proves me wrong, by getting a GWG in game 6.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle : Sure he's made a couple of good passes, but even his GM voiced his concerns publicly about him. He's not physical, he's slow compared to some of his peers and he is not a threat on the PP........the other teams know he's not going to shoot. Sorry, but I'm not yet ready to say he's worth keeping around. Anyone know his plus/minus in the playoffs? I hope he proves me wrong, by getting a GWG in game 6.
    Posted by 4everbruins

And since being called out by the boss he's resonded with points in both games(WINS). I guess I'm a little more patient with his game because I was fully aware of the player we were getting.I'd seen plenty of his career in Toronto so I didn't expect ANY physical play and knew his goals would be few and far between.The best question would be what is  Boston's record with TK in the lineup?And as far as miscues on D,there isn't one Bruin that hasn't made one yet.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

4ever,
    He's actually even, surprisingly.  Although no powerplay goals scored with him on (obviously) and that's what we got him for.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

4ever, He's actually even, surprisingly.  Although no powerplay goals scored with him on (obviously) and that's what we got him for.
    Posted by Eric66

Looks like Kaberle is ok at least statistically........

I checked the playoffs stats over on bostonbruins.com a moment ago. Seidenberg is the worst @ -3.

I'll be the first one to tip my hat to him if he scores on the PP.

Sections
Shortcuts