Kaberle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

Kaberle

We've been waiting for this guy to step up, even just for one game, regular season or playoffs.  I mean, wasn't he considered a "superstar" in Toronto?
    This guy is so predictable on the PP it's maddening.  He won't shoot.  Even his dishes to the other point man are so soft, by the time the one timer comes, Luongo is already square to the shooter.  He avoids contact, both on the giving & receiving ends. He is by far the "softest" defenseman I've ever seen grace the Bruins backline.  He has an opportunity to elevate his game Monday, & if not, hopefully Wednesday.  If this doesn't happen, cut your losses Chiarelli & don't resign this guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: Kaberle

Kaberle is not to blame for the Bs poor offence which killed them games 1, 2 and 5.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Kaberle has looked out of place with the B'S and shouldn't be back whatever the cost....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Kaberle will be a Bruin for the next three years.  Like him or not we need extra offense on the blue line.  He's not a shooter but a decent playmaker.  Expect a 3-year/$9M signing at the end of the season.  Mark my words.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FanfromGWN. Show FanfromGWN's posts

He's consistent but not great by any means and would be a good fill-in until another defenseman or two are ready from the farm system but the max. would be $2.5m with perhaps some bonus as an incentive - what ever happended to incentives, many players just take the big salaries and play at 50% of their ability far too often.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to Re: Kaberle:
    [QUOTE]Kaberle will be a Bruin for the next three years.  Like him or not we need extra offense on the blue line.  He's not a shooter but a decent playmaker.  Expect a 3-year/$9M signing at the end of the season.  Mark my words.
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]

not a chance....

mark my words....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]Kaberle will be a Bruin for the next three years.  Like him or not we need extra offense on the blue line.  He's not a shooter but a decent playmaker.  Expect a 3-year/$9M signing at the end of the season.  Mark my words.
    He's not the only offensive D out there .I think the B's will lool elsewhere unless he plays out of his mind the next two[hopefully ] games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bieksa, The Wiz and Erhoff are all UFA at the end of this season.   I'd take any of them over Kaberle.  Beyond those three, I'd take Kaberle at a reasonable deal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

I think not there's got to be something else out there better that would be better option, i think the kid that plays for Kitchener Rangers im sorry im bad with names,but  i have seen him play a lot and i think he could step in and play next year

Sections
Shortcuts