Kaleta the pig !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Kaleta the pig !

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Even Buffalo radio is condemning the hit as dangerous and reckless today. Minor tap or major stupidity ?

you know NAS was complaining about how long it took Caron to get to the podium. LOL

Are you on the wrong thread again ? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Good get that clown off the ice, pure scum!

LoL@Chowda

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Good get that clown off the ice, pure scum!

LoL@Chowda

Hey now, MTS (Mistaken Thread Syndrome) is a serious problem and nothing to laugh at. So insensitive around here! :P

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to zamboni24's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's surprising that a push like that could cause such damage.  It was a penalty (and unfortunate) without question, but it wasn't even a muscle bulging, forceful shove. 

I'm not much for blaming the victim, but when I was learning how to play hockey, I was told to always be ready for something from behind when skating near the boards.  A push like this 20 years ago, 15 or 10 even, would have probably resulted in the other player hitting the boards with his hands up, minimizing the impact.

Normally I'm all over Kaleta but it was a minor tap. Notice the toe pick like Richards was on figure skates. The league will smoke the guy since it was a Ranger that went down but Richards looked like he graduated from the Habs school of acting. Shoves like that happen numerous times per game with little or no negative result.

Common sense says you don't push a guy from behind when you're a few feet from the boards. I can't believe anyone is questioning whether Richards was really hurt. That's the type of play that breaks necks.

Yes the potential is there -- just as when players blast each other into the crossbar or kamikaze at full speed on icings. Bottom line -- Richards was hurt and it could have been worse but where was Richards when Kaleta was in the locker room? Hint -- Skating on the power play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:

Hey now, MTS (Mistaken Thread Syndrome) is a serious problem and nothing to laugh at. So insensitive around here! :P

Thank you thank you, Chowdah is getting old and you post where you see him otherwise it might be too late.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Yes the potential is there -- just as when players blast each other into the crossbar or kamikaze at full speed on icings. Bottom line -- Richards was hurt and it could have been worse but where was Richards when Kaleta was in the locker room? Hint -- Skating on the power play.

How can someone go from being so hurt they are writhing in pain and people are worried about permanent damage to playing hockey five or 10 minutes later?

If Richards really was on the ice for that powerplay, I have to question whether or not he was really hurt. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Thank you thank you, Chowdah is getting old and you post where you see him otherwise it might be too late.

Too late for what ? To start crap between 2 other posters. 

I'm quite capable of being a jerk without your help.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I just don't understand suspensions. So a guy has to go down and be in serious pain/injured for there to be a suspension?

Suspend the action, not the result.

How is the Kaleta hit worth 5 games and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR432Q5EKtA

is worth nothing. Not even a penalty.

Shannahan is a joke.