Kaleta's head shot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Kaleta's head shot

Dez, yep, we're all on the same page.  Refs don't frighten dirty players and they never will.  The threat of having bodily harm inflicted on you is a more effective deterrant.  There is this really irritating 1% of NHL players that want to throw dirty hits and not ever have to answer for it.  I guarantee that the only reason Cooke eventually agreed to fight Thornton is because his teammates "this one is on you".  I love the mentality of accountability, on the Bruins or any other team. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Good grief, what a sleaze move.
    The baseline is now established for this vomitous mass
    Next time Shanny throws the book at him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Kaleta's head shot:
    In Response to Re: Kaleta's head shot : If every slightly dirty hit was suspended, hockey would be a joke. Kind of like it is now.
    Posted by dalexander2424

Let Brendan explain this.

And - if you not joking, you're high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy37edhJr8s

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Kaleta's head shot : Exactly my thoughts as well Fletch!!  The instigator penalty allows the likes of this kid, Avery, Laperierre, and basically every dwarf on the Habs to run guys into the brick wall glass in the rinks now, and basically not have anyone to answer to since the 'rules' dont allow the players to take matters into their own hands!!  Im surprised Homlgren over in Philly hasnt traded for this guy yet, they seem to love these types of players.....
    Posted by yep123

As much as I like Marchand he could graduate to your list,  not there yet but close.Right now he runs his mouth,  what I do like is he's accountable at times.
    The only reason Subban fought Marchand was because he thought with his size he could pummel Marchand .  Subban would not stand a chance with a guy like Lucic or even Campbell.
    Point is Marhand needs to be careful and use boneheads like Kaleta as an example of a player he does not want to become. 
    The league and the refs crack down on this and this is why you saw against Ottawa a couple times Marchand being offended and not being called on his opponent.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Kaleta's head shot : As much as I like Marchand he could graduate to your list,  not there yet but close.Right now he runs his mouth,  what I do like is he's accountable at times. The only reason Subban fought Marchand was because he thought with his size he could pummel Marchand .  Subban would not stand a chance with a guy like Lucic or even Campbell. Point is Marhand needs to be careful and use boneheads like Kaleta as an example of a player he does not want to become.  The league and the refs crack down on this and this is why you saw against Ottawa a couple times Marchand being offended and not being called on his opponent.
    Posted by BsLegion

Good post...Marchand is far behind Kaleta on the Punk-o-Meter ,and recently looks to be more focused on playing the game the right way.  Good on him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Dez, yep, we're all on the same page.  Refs don't frighten dirty players and they never will.  The threat of having bodily harm inflicted on you is a more effective deterrant.  There is this really irritating 1% of NHL players that want to throw dirty hits and not ever have to answer for it.  I guarantee that the only reason Cooke eventually agreed to fight Thornton is because his teammates "this one is on you".  I love the mentality of accountability, on the Bruins or any other team. 
    Posted by Fletcher1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Good grief, what a sleaze move. The baseline is now established for this vomitous mass Next time Shanny throws the book at him.
    Posted by seobrien

That play was so dirty it turned OB into Charlie Brown.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Anyone who thinks this is dirty is a pacifist and should not watch hockey.  Acting like an MMA fighter and being a slambag is part of hockey.

Sections
Shortcuts