kampfer back to prov

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: kampfer back to prov

Could be just a move to save some cash which means he will be back very soon. The bus rides form NHL teams to their affiliates have been abused since the introduction of the salary cap. I ermember a few years the Canucks sent Shawn Green down and called him back up something like 13 times during the season to save a few bucks. Surprised this has never been addressed by the NHLPA....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Might have just been a clicking error on theahl.com
    They show him as being recalled by Boston right afterwards now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Lol!  50+ posts over a clerical error!

If Kampfer were sent down, it would be because he can be sent down.  He doesn't have to pass through waivers.  Every other Bruin defenseman would need to pass through waivers, and if you think Boychuk or McQuaid wouldn't be claimed, you're dreaming.  Playoff teams with cap room would take either even if it was only to mess up the Bruins.  Heck, the Laffs would do it to scrooge with PC.

I'm also hoping that Hnidy is the 8th D even when healthy.  He's really not very good even when he's on his game.  He should only be called on if there's something seriously wrong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

bb, i'm pretty sure that's pc's plan with hnidy. unless 2 dmen go down with injuries, we won't see him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I still don't understand sending a guy to Providence between a Sunday game in Edmonton and a Tuesday game in Ottawa.  Did Providence play Monday night?  Do you want Kampfer playing 3 straight nights?

Just doesn't make sense to send a guy to Providence (waivers or no waivers) for 24 hours within a Canadian road trip...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

In Response to Re: kampfer back to prov:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: kampfer back to prov : I think it was the knee to knee contact. Not saying it was a knee to knee hit though. It was a good huge hit.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I saw it too, it was a huge hit but Ference got a knee directly above his knee it appeared.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kampfer back to prov : I saw it too, it was a huge hit but Ference got a knee directly above his knee it appeared.
    Posted by matttt87[/QUOTE]
    I'm actually surprised some posters on here haven't said that was a dirty hit. They have called less worse. I feel bad for Ference. He is having a solid year, but, has terrible luck. I will never ask him for powerball numbers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kampfer back to prov : I'm actually surprised some posters on here haven't said that was a dirty hit. They have called less worse. I feel bad for Ference. He is having a solid year, but, has terrible luck. I will never ask him for powerball numbers.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcv7Jtls5s0

You can see it very well there, just an unfortunate final turn and the legs collide.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kampfer back to prov : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcv7Jtls5s0 You can see it very well there, just an unfortunate final turn and the legs collide.
    Posted by matttt87[/QUOTE]
    What makes it worse is that Ference played the puck the right way (not turning towards the boards like many do). 

Sections
Shortcuts