Kampfer-Hunwick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Kampfer-Hunwick

I hate to say it but it seems that there might be a little bit of Hunwick in Kampfers game lately.He seems to be physically overmatched in his own end.CJ must be taking notice also as Hunwick and Hamill are set to be the healthy scratches today.Let's hope Seguin and Stuart can bring enough to ensure a different outcome in todays match.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Kampfer-Hunwick

Hopefully Seguin brings a lot today. I think it can be very helpful for young players to watch games from up top, especially when their issue is grasping the timing of the game.

However, if there is going to be a different outcome, the whole team is going to have to be considerably better than they were on Friday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Sadly, Kampfer and Hunwick seem like really similar players, right down to Red Berenson's tutleage at Michigan.  Let's just hope that Kampfer never turns into the post-spleen Hunwick.  He is a dynamic the Bruins really need, if he can just be a bit more accountable defensively.

Hunwick has not regained form in Colorado, he even looks worse to me on the defensive corps made up of too many finesse types  (Liles, Cumisky, Shattenkirk).  He's barely hanging onto a roster spot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i hope you're wrong about the hunwick/kampfer thing. unfortunately, i did like hunwick's game that first year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Kampfer-Hunwick:
    Sadly, Kampfer and Hunwick seem like really similar players, right down to Red Berenson's tutleage at Michigan.  Let's just hope that Kampfer never turns into the post-spleen Hunwick.  He is a dynamic the Bruins really need, if he can just be a bit more accountable defensively. Hunwick has not regained form in Colorado, he even looks worse to me on the defensive corps made up of too many finesse types  (Liles, Cumisky, Shattenkirk).  He's barely hanging onto a roster spot.
    Posted by Fletcher1

It's not surprising Hunwick looks even worse now that he doesn't have Boston's D-corp to cover for his shortcomings.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Kampfer is so much better than Hunwick at this stage, Kampfer seems to have so much more hockey sense than Hunwick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Kampfer is good .. and cheap.

Sections
Shortcuts