Kampfer hurt.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Kampfer hurt.

I didn't even notice he didn't return after that huge hit he took. Hope he is just dinged up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Re: Kampfer hurt.

I heard Milbury say that but I thought I saw him out there again after the hit.

It did look like one of those hits though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Kampfer hurt.:
    [QUOTE]I heard Milbury say that but I thought I saw him out there again after the hit. It did look like one of those hits though.
    Posted by CafardoSaysTradeBrady[/QUOTE]

Hope so. I do not want the D to start dropping like flies....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Kampfer had a pretty good night with 2 goals, too bad one of them was for the Bolts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Dupont Tweeted this morning that Kamps likely has a concussion.  Not good.  He also said with Ference still ailing he would expect Bartkowski to be called up

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

[QUOTE]I heard Milbury say that but I thought I saw him out there again after the hit. It did look like one of those hits though.
    Posted by CafardoSaysTradeBrady[/QUOTE]

You are not mistaken, he was out there again because I looked for the same thing after I saw him get up and off the ice slowly. I believe that hit took place in the second, and he played a little more - then was held out for the third.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kampfer hurt. : You are not mistaken, he was out there again because I looked for the same thing after I saw him get up and off the ice slowly. I believe that hit took place in the second, and he played a little more - then was held out for the third.
    Posted by matttt87[/QUOTE]

Really not good didtn he have a pretty serious concussion in college?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kampfer hurt. : Really not good didtn he have a pretty serious concussion in college?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

He had like 2 or 3 very serious concussions in college.  He was attacked by a roid-raging football player outside a U Michigan bar ... so bad he was hospitalized for like a week.  I think it was for brain swelling.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Never thought id say this, but I hope Ference comes back soon then.  Glad we signed Hnidy, him and McQuaid is a tough 3rd pairing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kampfer hurt. : Really not good didtn he have a pretty serious concussion in college?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    He was also attacked on the ice. I completely forgot this was Kampfer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI-sYE1DsMs&feature=related

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Who is gonna get the call if Kampfer can't go?  Valibik? Cohen? Alexandrov? Bartkowski? Ference is not ready and neithe is the Sheriff.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Maybe Valabik is an option...pair him with Chara, boy is that scary.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kampfer hurt. : He was also attacked on the ice. I completely forgot this was Kampfer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI-sYE1DsMs&feature=related
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

and that MF (Comboy) is a Hab now.  This preseason he threw an elbow at McQuaid .  How I wish he gets him back !!! 
    Real dirty hit on Kampfer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

that mugging by mich st. was unreal. what could a guy have possibly said or done to warrant that attack? those guys should have been arrested. from what i've seen of kampfers game, he doesn't strike me as a player who is dirty or talks that much. i hope he's ok-i like his potential

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe Valabik is an option...pair him with Chara, boy is that scary.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

Yes,  scary slow.  It'll be Bart.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

my guess would be bartkowski also- all depends on where ference and hnidy are at.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]that mugging by mich st. was unreal. what could a guy have possibly said or done to warrant that attack? those guys should have been arrested. from what i've seen of kampfers game, he doesn't strike me as a player who is dirty or talks that much. i hope he's ok-i like his potential
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    If I remember correctly Kampfer had slashed the Habby earlier in the game, or something like that. But please don't quote because I could very well be wrong. I hope Kampfer is okay as well. He has showed great potential this year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]my guess would be bartkowski also- all depends on where ference and hnidy are at.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

It's been reported and posted here so many times - Ference is not available and Hnidy is further away.  We better hope the concussion report is precautionary or that Bartkowski is ready to step into a serious role.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]Dupont Tweeted this morning that Kamps likely has a concussion.  Not good.  He also said with Ference still ailing he would expect Bartkowski to be called up
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]

Where is this?  I've read the Globe and Herald thoroughly and I can't see any report of a Kampfer injury - I hope KPD is just being his silly jolly self and trying to recapture some of the attention he rightfully lost.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kampfer hurt. : Where is this?  I've read the Globe and Herald thoroughly and I can't see any report of a Kampfer injury - I hope KPD is just being his silly jolly self and trying to recapture some of the attention he rightfully lost.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]

Alright, I found it  http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/articles/2011/03/04/lets_face_it_peverley_is_a_solid_addition/?page=2 .  I hope Kampfer's OK - I like his play a lot.  And I'm not apologizing to KPD.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Kind of thought it was a cheap shot on Kampfer. The puck came around the boards and he was skating to it and got blind sided...Should have been an interference call. He didnt even have or touch the puck and he got crushed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Kampfer suffered a mild concussion last night vs the lightning out a week

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kampfer hurt. : He was also attacked on the ice. I completely forgot this was Kampfer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI-sYE1DsMs&feature=related

I look at this hit by Comboy on Kampfer and it's a lot like the hit Gilles threw at Clutterbuck.
    JUST CHEAP !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good video.  I hadn't seen that before.  Instantly I rolled my eyes because Conboy is next to useless.  However, if you watch the replay, Tropp is whacking Kampfer is his stick and Conboy shoves him to stop.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kampfer hurt. : Good video.  I hadn't seen that before.  Instantly I rolled my eyes because Conboy is next to useless.  However, if you watch the replay, Tropp is whacking Kampfer is his stick and Conboy shoves him to stop.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I was trying to see if he was shoving him to stop whacking him or because they bumped into each other and he thought it might have been a wolverine. I still don't know. But both Tropp and Conboy are scum.