Kampfer In Kaberle Benched

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjstock. Show pjstock's posts

Kampfer In Kaberle Benched

Enough of Kaberle , the guy is heartless, just an absolute disgrace, gets pushed off the puck,without being hit. Kampfer would be better on the power play too,has good offensive skills & also shoots the puck.Wonder if Claude the Fraud will pull the trigger on a veteran.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Kampfer In Kaberle Benched

I agree that Kampfer should get a shot but knowing Julien we better keep on dreaming!  If he cannot pull a goalie switch when he has all the reasons in the world to do it... imagine if he will sit a veteran guys who was brought in by his boss.  It seems that for Julien the most important thing is not to make his boss look like a fool.  When you think like that you you are putting the win in second position!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Kampfer In Kaberle Benched:
    [QUOTE] Enough of Kaberle , the guy is heartless, just an absolute disgrace, gets pushed off the puck,without being hit. Kampfer would be better on the power play too,has good offensive skills & also shoots the puck.Wonder if Claude the Fraud will pull the trigger on a veteran.
    Posted by pjstock[/QUOTE]

Yes i agree i think Kaberle has been givin enough chances,if Kampfer is healthy get him in there,although not sure if it is just Julian's call,it would be Chirelli admitting he made a huge mistake.Another solution might be going with seven defence men,Paille really doesn't play that much,you could keep forth line,just double shift one of other forwards.I no it's late to be making big changes like that,but i just don't see how having Kaberle in line up helps us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I would think if anyone steps in for Kaberle its Hnidy, but it wont happen anyway.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Claude is so horrible, he took a good team to the conference finals with an awful flopping goalie, no true goal scorer, and an average defense. What a joke CJ is.

Hey genuises, you can't have Claude can't be a horrible coach and the players can't be horrible at the same time if they made it to the conference finals. Pick which one you wat to bash. If you bash both, you look like an idiot (lucaoo - looking at you)

Kampfer is not better than Kaberle no matter what you think, he's a kid with very little NHL experience and you think he's going to come in here and be the PP QB?

Claude makes guys like McQuaid look good by not putting him out there in bad situations or putting them with another good defender.

Kampfer looked good because he was playing with Chara who makes his pairing look good every time.

Kaberle has been bad but thinking that Kamfer is a huge upgrade is idiotic. There's a reason the Bs grabbed Hnidy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Kampfer In Kaberle Benched:
    [QUOTE]Claude is so horrible, he took a good team to the conference finals with an awful flopping goalie, no true goal scorer, and an average defense. What a joke CJ is. Hey genuises, you can't have Claude can't be a horrible coach and the players can't be horrible at the same time if they made it to the conference finals. Pick which one you wat to bash. If you bash both, you look like an idiot (lucaoo - looking at you) Kampfer is not better than Kaberle no matter what you think, he's a kid with very little NHL experience and you think he's going to come in here and be the PP QB? Claude makes guys like McQuaid look good by not putting him out there in bad situations or putting them with another good defender. Kampfer looked good because he was playing with Chara who makes his pairing look good every time. Kaberle has been bad but thinking that Kamfer is a huge upgrade is idiotic. There's a reason the Bs grabbed Hnidy.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

What games have you been watching,if your defending Kaberle,they would be better of with 5 defencemen instead of Kaberle,he has not made one hit in the entire Play offs not one,he's afraid to take a hit,he won't shoot the puck,please don't tell me That Kampfer wouldn't be an improvement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Not sold on Kaberle! Kampfer "could " be better than Kaberle. Kamp will shoot the puck, will carry puck in DEEP. He is young and at this point may be better than Kab? He doesn't think with the puck he reacts, and that is what we need. IMO

Thomas had to think on the play that lead to TB 1st goal. He needs to react! No time to dillie-dallie. Move the puck if you want to touch it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kampfer In Kaberle Benched : What games have you been watching,if your defending Kaberle,they would be better of with 5 defencemen instead of Kaberle,he has not made one hit in the entire Play offs not one,he's afraid to take a hit,he won't shoot the puck,please don't tell me That Kampfer wouldn't be an improvement.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

Kampfer would not be an improvement. He didn't show me anything this year that made me think he was a star. I'm sure he'll come in after being off for a more than a month and play great. 

If Kampfer was viewed to be equal to Kaberle, why did the Bruins give up picks and prospects to get Kaberle and why was Kampfer traded for a 4th round pick.

If anyone replaces Kaberle, it would be Hnidy. Not defending Kaberle as I think it's one of the worst trades PC has ever made (said it from the start), just telling you that option A is Hnidy and option B is Kampfer. Both are not going to happen as they're not great improvements over Kaberle. And to your other point, Kaberle is not a hitter, if you expected hitting from Kaberle, you didn't watch him in Toronto.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Bib Fortuna deserves a chance.  He can't be any worse than Kaberle.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

To tell you the truth if I would be behind the bench (and I have over 40 years of experience in hockey : GM - Coach - Referee)  I would put in Caron instead of Recchi ..I am 100% sure that Caron would do like Seguin he would want so much to prove that he belongs to the NHL ..he would have a fantastic game...and I would bench Kaberle and give a chance to Kampfer ...cant be worst than Kaberle believe me ....to me Recchi looks tired and when Kaberle is on the ice it is so freakin scary my pressure goes up every shift.

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Actually Kamfer is better in some respects than Kaberle. Kamfer skates better; kamfer has a better shot; Kamfer can batle in the corners; Kaberle has experience; kaberle is a very good passer; Which would you choose? Has Kaberle made good decisions?? Has Kamfer played like a rookie at times?? Kamfer was paired with Chara after he looked solid skating with Seidenberg; Claude made the move and the chemistry wasn't that good. Does that mean that Kamfer screwed up? or did Houda/Claude screw up by not leaving Kamfer and Seidenberg together?? Why not put Kamfer in Paille's spot to use his speed and his shot, and to fill in if Kaberle does not respond and play better. Unfortunately, Claude will not take any risks. He was "forced" into using Seguin; he has failed to use Tuuka when the opportunity was there; He just is too stubborn to use any alternatives.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

fools

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I wish we still had David Tanabe to play for Kaberle!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

[QUOTE]To tell you the truth if I would be behind the bench (and I have over 40 years of experience in hockey : GM - Coach - Referee)  I would put in Caron instead of Recchi ..I am 100% sure that Caron would do like Seguin he would want so much to prove that he belongs to the NHL ..he would have a fantastic game...and I would bench Kaberle and give a chance to Kampfer ...cant be worst than Kaberle believe me ....to me Recchi looks tired and when Kaberle is on the ice it is so freakin scary my pressure goes up every shift. Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

stanley i know your a huge bruins fan and avid hockey lover but GM? come on man? pickin teams on the pond dosnt count.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kampfer In Kaberle Benched : Kampfer would not be an improvement. He didn't show me anything this year that made me think he was a star. 
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

I disagree completely.  Kampfer is a complete defenseman, and played head and shoulders above what Kaberle has shown these playoffs.  But, he can't run the PP. 

Kampfer plays the body and takes hits - we saw what Kaberle did on the 3rd goal last night.

Kampfer has great wheels - Kaberle has no speed at all.

Kaberle probably has better hands than Kampfer, but he stops moving his feet way too much when he carries the puck.  Kampfer has better-than-average hands.

Overall, right now, I would play Kampfer over Kaberle if he was healthy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

i wish Kampfer was in and Kaberle was benched

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Mr. Marshmallow has been horrible, but Kampfer isn't ready for prime time.  CJ needs to keep limiting his ice time to minimize the damage.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TiPit. Show TiPit's posts

kaberle in; too much talent to bench for game #5.  Certainly, something is wrong with him right now and CJ can't figure it out.  I like the idea to get Caron in

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The title should be "...bench Kaberle".  Written as it is in the past tense, it says it has already happened.

Poor tactic to get people to read your thread.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Why do people post topics as a statement rather than what it really is...which is NOTHING!

http://www.csnne.com/05/23/11/Julien-Kaberle-will-play-in-Game-5/landing_bruins.html?blockID=527452&feedID=3352

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Kaberle as PP QB=McNabb in the Super Bowl. The only thing he hasn't done is vomit. Although, that is a description of his PP quarterbacking up to this point. 4 for 52 and two of those 5 on 3. By the way I had to edit the 4 letter word beginning with p and ending in e to get this post by the the Globe's censors. Sad!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Kampfer and Hnidy in, Kaberle and Boychuk out.  I wish it could/would happen.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Kampfer and Hnidy in, Kaberle and Boychuk out.  I wish it could/would happen.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]
    5 wins away and and you're wishing they'd make changes?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I saw at least three different posts on Kaberle vs Kampfer today...
    I don't think anything else needs to be added.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=35994

http://pucksage.com/?p=408

http://www.csnne.com/05/23/11/Haggerty-Time-to-bench-Kaberle/landing_bruins.html?blockID=527215&feedID=3352

In Response to Kampfer In Kaberle Benched:
    [QUOTE] Enough of Kaberle , the guy is heartless, just an absolute disgrace, gets pushed off the puck,without being hit. Kampfer would be better on the power play too,has good offensive skills & also shoots the puck.Wonder if Claude the Fraud will pull the trigger on a veteran.
    Posted by pjstock[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts