kampfer instead of Kaberle?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmb246. Show dmb246's posts

kampfer instead of Kaberle?

Kaberle's offensive contributions have been mediocre at best and his defensive efforts have been even worse ,so if Kampfer is 100% do you give him a shot?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: kampfer instead of Kaberle?

nope....kaberles performance has been getting better

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

haha no dude. stick with kaberle

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

No, no and again no. CJ would have a lot of 'splainin to do if he were to sit a veteran guy who PC picked up at the deadline for a rookie.  Yikes!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

nyet. never happen.

Hnidy would get the next nod if there was an injury.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Kab +5 tied for 23rd or 8th overall for defencemen, guess he is playing better than a lot really see.  My prob is that he is not shooting, nor is the PP working at level he should have it at or even to have it average would be a miracle.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

INo, Not a Chance!!!n Response to kampfer instead of Kaberle?:
                 Kaberle's offensive contributions have been mediocre at best and his defensive efforts have been even worse ,so if Kampfer is 100% do you give him a shot?
    Posted by dmb246

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

B's have won 5 in a row and 8 of their last 9...probably not advisable to put a 22 year-old kid with 38 games of NHL experience into the line-up right now.  Not to mention that he hasn't played an NHL game since March 31st or a competitive hockey game since April 9th.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

II thnk the PP will be better next round. They have lots of time to practice and more time with Kaberle.   n Response to Re: kampfer instead of Kaberle?:
    Kab +5 tied for 23rd or 8th overall for defencemen, guess he is playing better than a lot really see.  My prob is that he is not shooting, nor is the PP working at level he should have it at or even to have it average would be a miracle.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

If it ain't broke.......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: kampfer instead of Kaberle?:
    Kab +5 tied for 23rd or 8th overall for defencemen, guess he is playing better than a lot really see.  My prob is that he is not shooting, nor is the PP working at level he should have it at or even to have it average would be a miracle.Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

Now GOAT what's that word i'm word i'm supposed to yell from the stands when Kaberle has the puck wide open at the top of the face off circle ?...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

In Response to Re: kampfer instead of Kaberle? :   Now GOAT what's that word i'm word i'm supposed to yell from the stands when Kaberle has the puck wide open at the top of the face off circle ?...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

"Slap-pass"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmb246. Show dmb246's posts

I agree tough to pull him out in the playoffs , regular season I'd definitely sit him for a couple games and see if he'd turn it up a notch

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from geez77. Show geez77's posts

c'mon dude, while i admit my grandma could have played better than kaberle in round 1, his game did improve in the second round against the flyers. sit kampfer!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Your grandma must be awesome at hockey.  Kaberle has been excellent.  Not flashy, but few mistakes.  There is no way Kampfer could bring that poise to the game.  Kaberle is the best 3rd string D left in the playoffs by a mile.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Shoot SanDog Shoot!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to kampfer instead of Kaberle?:
    Posted by dmb246

Not now.  Kaberle is a veteran with playoff experience and he might surprise us all.  This is not the time to experiment. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bartkowski instead of Chara?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Your grandma must be awesome at hockey.  Kaberle has been excellent.  Not flashy, but few mistakes.  There is no way Kampfer could bring that poise to the game.  Kaberle is the best 3rd string D left in the playoffs by a mile.
    Posted by OatesCam
    I wouldn't describe his play as excellent.It certainly improved in round 2.Kampfer has a good chance to play regularly next year,I didn't think his play tailed off that bad this year which seems to be the common opinion.For now ,though Kaberle plays.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

You have to stick with Kaberle. I mean come on. Since he arrived the power play is so much better.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

For next year, sure....after PC has the guts to admit that he screwed up with the Kaberle deal and not re-sign him   Kampfer is an exciting new talent with speed and stick skills, superb skater, tons of upside.  Love to see him grow in that D-6 slot next year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

For next year, sure....after PC has the guts to admit that he screwed up with the Kaberle deal and not re-sign him   Kampfer is an exciting new talent with speed and stick skills, superb skater, tons of upside.  Love to see him grow in that D-6 slot next year.
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan

Not saying I'm a big Kaberle fan, but could you imagine the outcry if PC DIDN'T get him? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

you paid two firsts for him... he needs to play but.....

doesnt hit and is prone to mistakes...not quite at the wideman level...
    never shoots and is soft defenisvely... the book is still out...

cant we ever get defenseman that can actually skate with some real nasty in them?? hopefully mcquaid will be back to form...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Kaberle should be much better against TB ..

is McQuaid back ???

is Kampfer ready to play ????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

They're both bad defensive defensemen. But Kampfer hasn't shown much. He's just Hunwick Lite. The B's should package him off and start colllecting some up-front talent. The kids on this team's farm list can't even score in the AHL, except for Caron, Arniel and Sauve. I predict great things from Spooner next season, Knight will be a potential 2nd liner in a few years, but we need some big bangers who can score, and Kampfer might be decent bait for that. We have enough Kampfer types already (Alexandrov, Bartkowski, etc.) But to answer the immediate question, play the heck out of Kaberle this round, then sign and trade him. The man is a waste of a 1st round, second round, and Colborne talent pool that the Bruins really could have used. Makes me distrust their scouts greatly that they went after Kaberle with such determination.

Sections
Shortcuts