Karlsson back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Karlsson back?

He gets 70 % of his achilles sliced and hes back on the ice at the Senators practice? Wow, he'll likely be back for the playoffs, if they get Spezza back they might be a handfull. I know the B's could only beat them by 1 goal when all their players were missing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Karlsson back?

I watched ottawa last night.  Fast, great goalie, solid def, timely scoring.   I can see them making noise in a pretty weak eastern conf.  With karlsson coming back they get a great player.  Cowen looked great.  If spezza comes back they could be very dangerous. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Amazing that he could recover so quickly from this. Tough, tough injury to sustain.....and recover from. Ottawa no doubt will be happy to see him back in the line up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Still couldn't get out of the 1st round last year against the Rangers with virtualy the same team. Happy to see Karlsson back skating to shove it in Cooke's lousy, ugly face!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Still couldn't get out of the 1st round last year against the Rangers with virtualy the same team. Happy to see Karlsson back skating to shove it in Cooke's lousy, ugly face!

But it did go 7 games and the Rags went on to the ECF. Also not sure if the Sens had Silferberg & Zibanejad in the lineup yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

It has been reported Karlsson has been cleared for contact and will play in the playoffs and possibly a game or 2 before the season ends. They could very well over take the Leafs and potentially be a first round opponent for the Bruins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

It has been reported Karlsson has been cleared for contact and will play in the playoffs and possibly a game or 2 before the season ends. They could very well over take the Leafs and potentially be a first round opponent for the Bruins.

Leafs could still miss the playoffs.Hah!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

But it did go 7 games and the Rags went on to the ECF. Also not sure if the Sens had Silferberg & Zibanejad in the lineup yet.

Very true but I like the Senators matchup more than the Leafs. Anderson just does not concern me but I also said this about Holtby. Interesting consensus on HFboards by Toronto fans they want no part of the Bs in the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Would love to see that. I think they will backdoor their way in though. Lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Still couldn't get out of the 1st round last year against the Rangerswith virtualy the same team. Happy to see Karlsson back skating to shove it in Cooke's lousy, ugly face!

Very true but I like the Senators matchup more than the Leafs. Anderson just does not concern me but I also said this about Holtby. Interesting consensus on HFboards by Toronto fans they want no part of the Bs in the playoffs.

Me too, still say the B's made him look like Bernie parent circa 1974-75.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Would love to see that. I think they will backdoor their way in though. Lol

I think so too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Spot on Sandog.  I love how people seemingly justifiy Cooke's action on Karlsson as freakish, claiming the low probability of being deliberate. I am not convinced the injury was an accident.  Cooke should not be skating, sometimes, not often, I wish it was the 1970's hcokey.

Good for hockey to have Karlsson back.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Neither could the Bruins.  And that was with TT.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/story/2013/04/19/sp-nhl-matt-cooke-hatefest-erik-karlsson-ottawa-senators.html

This Matt Cooke Wanted poster will be quite visible from section 303 at Ottawa's Scotiabank Place on Monday night along with other signs directed at the Penguins forward.

Monday will be fun to watch. I think Neil would forgo 5 games for a what everyone in the hockey world would love to see. Probably be anti-climatic as usual but there is always a ray of hope. Maybe Eavander Kane could somehow sneak into a Senator uniform Monday night ?

Sections
Shortcuts