1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Re: Karma

What an..@##. It all good cause were going to come back and win this thing and it will be IN YOUR FACE Canucks, Their no way the canucks could ever score 8 goals againts TT. Won't happend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightningRaysBucs1. Show LightningRaysBucs1's posts

Hey Horton....Karma's a B I T C H !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIir2WFOV2A

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbag0991222. Show dbag0991222's posts

F U

In Response to Re: Karma:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : I will never let these Boston fans forget what that musclebound goon Chara did to our Max, thats why I am using him as my avatar. Me and Vancouvernoone (I like it spelled that way, cause the numbers on my Atari keyboard dont work) will never forget.
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Vancouver-no-one.

You are close to the Pacific - go jump into it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

is this how the dumb democrats feel watching the show? the real comedy is when you can earn a mon/tb/van fan's trust!!! keep havin' fun dude, this could go on for hours.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : The stanchion shouldve gotten 5, a game misconduct and a 4 game suspension. But sure enough, it was there the next game. The NHL is a disgrace.

The stanchion is a disgrace to the hockey community. I say no contract for it next season. Hey did you see that the ACC had big honkin' blue padding around their english speaking stanchions right after that incident? Clearly an anglo plot!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Horton....Karma's a B I T C H !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIir2WFOV2A
    Posted by LightningRaysBucs1[/QUOTE]

Hey, didn't we already beat your team?  Go away

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma :   The stanchion is a disgrace to the hockey community. I say no contract for it next season. Hey did you see that the ACC had big honkin' blue padding around their english speaking stanchions right after that incident? Clearly an anglo plot!
    Posted by scotland19[/QUOTE]

The stanchions excuse was so lame. "I was just standing there". I am mad enough to burn this damn city to the ground.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Horton....Karma's a B I T C H !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIir2WFOV2A
    Posted by LightningRaysBucs1[/QUOTE]
    ========================================================
      It figures that a whiney little Tampon Bay fan would come here and cry about that little hit that Horton put on that punk Downie. That was no worse than a face wash. And you wonder why the rest of the sports world laughs at you.
      Go away you pathetic little bug.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dsw100. Show dsw100's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : There was nothing wrong with that hit, other than that it was boarding and charging from behind. Other than that, it was just a good hockey play. I know, I am a Montreal fan, and only we know about hockey.

The only thing your team knows is how to be cheap shot artists, bite and fall down on the ice like girls.  I always heard that Canadian men were a little light in the pants - after watching this series I know it's true. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : The only thing your team knows is how to be cheap shot artists, bite and fall down on the ice like girls.  I always heard that Canadian men were a little light in the pants - after watching this series I know it's true. 
    Posted by dsw100[/QUOTE]

If by light in the pants, you mean we have no pen*ses, then I really cant argue that. Its just biology. But you just think you are so superior cause you got one. Typical Boston arrogance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dsw100. Show dsw100's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : If by light in the pants, you mean we have no pen*ses, then I really cant argue that. Its just biology. But you just think you are so superior cause you got one. Typical Boston arrogance.

I'm a woman - you idiot!  And if you think we're arrogant - you should meet NY fans!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : I'm a woman - you idiot!  And if you think we're arrogant - you should meet NY fans!
    Posted by dsw100[/QUOTE]

Just a little more pressure on the line....wait till it hits...watch the bob....then SNAP the wrist back and haul it into the boat. OOOh boy, its a big one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]great golfing weather no? it's not only full of losers, but poutine also! mmmmm maybe i'm on to something here. does poutine cause montreal diving sickness?  has poutine spread to western canada? that would explain a lot.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

What is it with you guys and poutine? I hate Montrealers, but I love poutine.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : The only thing your team knows is how to be cheap shot artists, bite and fall down on the ice like girls.  I always heard that Canadian men were a little light in the pants - after watching this series I know it's true. 
    Posted by dsw100[/QUOTE]

In case your extremely low IQ prevents you from realizing this, HabsNo16 is a Bruins fan going around sh*tting on Montreal and Vancouver fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : In case your extremely low IQ prevents you from realizing this, HabsNo16 is a Bruins fan going around sh*tting on Montreal and Vancouver fans.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

Guess we wont be seeing her back anytime soon lol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Posted by dsw100[/QUOTE]

17 canadian rosters in your team dumbo LMAO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

don't you realize you're talking against your OWN team ...too funny your team is a CANADIAN team :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : 17 canadian rosters in your team dumbo LMAO
    Posted by 4FortheCup[/QUOTE]

How about changing the skanky pic? We don't need to see where your monkey lives

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

look somewhere else

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

[QUOTE]look somewhere else

We're trying but you're spamming us
    Go on to TSN if you insist in continuing your keyboard diarrhea

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]look somewhere else

Is that really a picture of you? What a beauty. Except your camel toe looks more like a moose knuckle, but hey, we Canadiens know where its at with that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : Is that really a picture of you? What a beauty. Except your camel toe looks more like a moose knuckle, but hey, we Canadiens know where its at with that.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

new dress ...

so ... how do you feel ?
    me taunting you about an injured player.
    as tons of B's fans came on my team board months ago ...

did you got frezzy blood when you saw Horton' eyes, as in my avatar ?
    tell me ...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

In Response to Karma:
    [QUOTE]What comes around goes around...''Karma'' how do you feel Bruins fans?? remember the Pacioretty hit....? it's your time now....no Horton...:)
    Posted by VancouverNo1[/QUOTE]

Can you send us the Canadien's doctors? They seemed to perform miracles in the playoffs. Several times I thought the Canadien player's career was certainly over, only to be treated and available for the next shift. It was an amazing medical display.

Sections
Shortcuts