1. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Re: Karma

In Response to Re: Karma:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : There was nothing wrong with that hit, other than that it was boarding and charging from behind. Other than that, it was just a good hockey play. I know, I am a Montreal fan, and only we know about hockey.
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]
    ================================

I stand corrected oh illustrious potentate!  lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

habsno16= steven colbert...too funny

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

[QUOTE]like i said justice is done ....enough said .... one day a moron always a moron... Pacioretty fell into a board by himself LMAO.... ridiculous. Everybody knows it's a lie.... we all saw what happened and we all know Chara is a bi**h... I won't come back here my time is too precious. i just wanted to tell you '' what comes around goes around ''
    Posted by VancouverNo1[/QUOTE]

CHARA  WOULD KILL ANY PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM WITH ONE HAND   NUKS ARE FULL OF WHINERS       JUSTICE WILL BE SERVE ONLY WHEN BRUINS  TAKE HOME THE CUP   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

if you watch rain hitting the ground in slow motion, frame by frame, it looks like the world is coming to an end. try it sometime, you'll think it's judgement day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

In Response to Karma:
    [QUOTE]What comes around goes around...''Karma'' how do you feel Bruins fans?? remember the Pacioretty hit....? it's your time now....no Horton...:)

First of all just wanna say what a disgusting human being you are. A young good player possibly had his whole career impacted and your on OUR FORUM, saying he got what he deserved. Picoreti had a fractured bone, bones heal, concussion affect some of these guys for their whole life. Your sick...If I were you Id be looking in the mirror, because if there is such thing as karma you guys just cost yourself the series. Good luck dealing with the beast you guys just woke up the rest of the series. PEACE!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]if you watch rain hitting the ground in slow motion, frame by frame, it looks like the world is coming to an end. try it sometime, you'll think it's judgement day.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

It never rains in Montreal, us Canadiens wont allow it, it is sunny and 75 degrees every day of the year. Its like the garden of Eden, only filled with losers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : It never rains in Montreal, us Canadiens wont allow it, it is sunny and 75 degrees every day of the year. Its like the garden of Eden, only filled with losers.

Why is that because you scabs have have soured becuase you lost to the B's and been playing golf ever since.....Whats to do in montreal when their is no baseball, real football, and hockey is over...besides drink and act like an a-s-s

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VancouverNo1. Show VancouverNo1's posts

habsno16 you're an idiot...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : Well, just so you know, Max is still hurting. For months, I have been holding his hand and wiping his head with a moist towellette at his hospital bedside. We just got back from the X-Men movie. Was pretty good, although he made me buy the popcorn.

lol, do you wipe his @$$ too? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Only took me an hour for the fog to clear. OOOooops! ;)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : You are a meathead. That isnt sarcasm.

I wasnt trying to be sarcastic scab!!!Cry

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]Only took me an hour for the fog to clear. OOOooops! ;)
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE]

So long as the fog clears, thats all that matters lol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

great golfing weather no? it's not only full of losers, but poutine also! mmmmm maybe i'm on to something here. does poutine cause montreal diving sickness?  has poutine spread to western canada? that would explain a lot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

[QUOTE]Pacioretty did'nt have the puck either ... Have a good day anyway...

It's funny how little you know about hockey.  Go away!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

WHAT A DIL-O

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : It never rains in Montreal, us Canadiens wont allow it, it is sunny and 75 degrees every day of the year. Its like the garden of Eden, only filled with losers.

You gotta have good weather for the riots. The molotovs are a b*tch to light in the rain

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : You gotta have good weather for the riots. The molotovs are a b*tch to light in the rain
    Posted by scotland19[/QUOTE]

The Poutine riots of '04 were really something to behold.
    But that is just more Boston arrogance, thinking you are better than us. You arent any better than us, if you lived in Montreal you would try and burn it down too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from funniously. Show funniously's posts

Terrible tragedy. Hope he recovers fully and the series gets back to focusing on game play instead. It was a late hit but not one that could be described as malicious with intent to injure because Rome didn't charge him. Nor was it really blindside - Horton basically skated into a brick wall without looking. Remember Chara's hit on Max Paciorety? That was one done with malice and there was no discipline for Chara at all, so it's a little hard to take the Bruins' indignation without a grain of salt.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Does anybody know where vancouvernobody went? He was my ride home.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Karma : Go fock your dead mother, you shiteating pr!ck!
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS[/QUOTE]

Charming

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma : The Poutine riots of '04 were really something to behold. But that is just more Boston arrogance, thinking you are better than us. You arent any better than us, if you lived in Montreal you would try and burn it down too.

Not from Boston gross Pierre. Just a hugh B's fan since watching Bobby 4 play junior.
    Ouvrez le poulet!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

How do you know he is from Montreal?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Pithy.  Concise. A+

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And the Savard hit?

The Chara hit would have been nothing if the stanchion were not there.

If not for the stanchion it would have been an interference call and that would be it and nothing more.

There are many hits you could compare the Rome-Horton hit to, but the Chara-MaxPax hit is not one of them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]And the Savard hit? The Chara hit would have been nothing if the stanchion were not there. If not for the stanchion it would have been an interference call and that would be it and nothing more. There are many hits you could compare the Rome-Horton hit to, but the Chara-MaxPax hit is not one of them.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

The stanchion shouldve gotten 5, a game misconduct and a 4 game suspension. But sure enough, it was there the next game. The NHL is a disgrace.

Sections
Shortcuts