KD reports B's in touch with Blues & Yotes, PHX wants Krejci (CA radio)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: KD reports B's in touch with Blues & Yotes, PHX wants Krejci (CA radio)

In Response to Re: KD reports B's in touch with Blues & Yotes, PHX wants Krejci (CA radio):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KD reports B's in touch with Blues & Yotes, PHX wants Krejci (CA radio) : I've been batting around a related idea in my head lately.  Who says lines have to be constant?  Start the game with: Bergeron-Savard-Seguin and Recchi-Wheeler-Ryder as offense top-heavy lines, and swap Bergeron and Wheeler at times when defense becomes more important (second period, late game with lead) and switch back if more offense is needed (trailing late). Given that it's Julien we are talking about, I doubt we would see this kind of flexible arrangement though.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    Great idea.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: KD reports B's in touch with Blues & Yotes, PHX wants Krejci (CA radio)

In Response to Re: KD reports B's in touch with Blues & Yotes, PHX wants Krejci (CA radio):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KD reports B's in touch with Blues & Yotes, PHX wants Krejci (CA radio) : I've been batting around a related idea in my head lately.  Who says lines have to be constant?  Start the game with: Bergeron-Savard-Seguin and Recchi-Wheeler-Ryder as offense top-heavy lines, and swap Bergeron and Wheeler at times when defense becomes more important (second period, late game with lead) and switch back if more offense is needed (trailing late). Given that it's Julien we are talking about, I doubt we would see this kind of flexible arrangement though.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you put that out there. I would like to see Bergy on wing with Savard and Seguin but CJ wants to keep HIS BOY RYDER with talent so he gets a chance to show his worth. I think if Ryder is removed from the equation a lot of flexible moves could be made and the results could be what is needed for Seguin's development.

Sections
Shortcuts