Keep Your Chins Up Boys!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Keep Your Chins Up Boys!

You did not play well this series and almost won. A shutout was in the cards for TT, but a lucky tip gave the Caps a chance.

The long summer should help you all heal and provide you extra motivation for another Cup.

But most of all we miss Nathan Horton. Nathan is the one that puts us over top of everyone else.

See you all next year, boys!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Keep Your Chins Up Boys!

With a healthy Horton it wouldn't have been close. It's not the same team without him. Not just his scoring, but he's a true power forward with physical play and solid D. Bergeron's bum hand was the straw that broke the camel. Expect a few significant changes and an even better team next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: Keep Your Chins Up Boys!:
    [QUOTE]With a healthy Horton it wouldn't have been close. It's not the same team without him. Not just his scoring, but he's a true power forward with physical play and solid D. Bergeron's bum hand was the straw that broke the camel. Expect a few significant changes and an even better team next year.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

I sure hope Horts can pull a Bergeron like bounce back from the concussions.....and not be the next Savard. I'm the glad the Bruins held him out. Right move.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keep Your Chins Up Boys! : I sure hope Horts can pull a Bergeron like bounce back from the concussions.....and not be the next Savard. I'm the glad the Bruins held him out. Right move.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

Same for McQuaid.  I love the element of intimidation he adds to the team.  Steady stay-at-home D.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]With a healthy Horton it wouldn't have been close. It's not the same team without him. Not just his scoring, but he's a true power forward with physical play and solid D. Bergeron's bum hand was the straw that broke the camel. Expect a few significant changes and an even better team next year.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the lack of McQuaid and Boychuk playing with one knee. That's a lot of toughness gone right there. And since when did Marchand become a perimeter player? Legion was right, the tough Bruins we saw in 2011 were no where to be found in 2012. Changes is right!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Keep Your Chins Up Boys!:
    [QUOTE]You did not play well this series and almost won. A shutout was in the cards for TT, but a lucky tip gave the Caps a chance. The long summer should help you all heal and provide you extra motivation for another Cup. But most of all we miss Nathan Horton. Nathan is the one that puts us over top of everyone else. See you all next year, boys!
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]
    Agree 100%.  Enjoy a well deserved rest boys and come back stronger next year. Also I am still enjoying the Cup win big time.  It makes tonight so much easier to handle.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

It's been a great ride. no getting off now. They look like a contender for a while. The pieces are there. Bright future for them.

...and what huntbri said.