Kelly to Ottawa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Re: Kelly to Ottawa

Seguin contract talks will start after next season very important to sign him not Parise to a long term deal.  Actually the comment he (kelly) played like a woman. Bruins without Kelly will be a thought after just like many Bruins before Kessel Thornton just some samples and the bruins did fine after a couple hiccups. Jarrod Stoll i liked that call but same ? where will the NHL be next season with cap space and players association negotiation for new contract. All we need is another lock out future pending.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teibore1. Show teibore1's posts

In response to "Re: Kelly to Ottawa": [QUOTE]Who replaces Kelly if/when he leaves?  If Peverley plays 3rd center, we need another wing, besides Horton or whomever on the "top line".  If Peverley remains on the wing, we need a center. We also need a Gregory Campbell.  If Rask is signed long-term, is TT dealt - use $5M cap space ($3M salary) toward pursuing Parise?  Dustin Penner?  Brad Boyes?  Jarett Stoll?  Just asking. Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE] Boyes could be interesting if he'd sign cheap for a 1 or 2 year deal. He had a big contract with the Blues and scored 40. He was a scrapper and dirty area finisher before he was shipped off for Wideman. Wouldn't pay him top 6 forward money though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Kelly to Ottawa:
    [QUOTE]Seguin contract talks will start after next season very important to sign him not Parise to a long term deal.  Actually the comment he (kelly) played like a woman. Bruins without Kelly will be a thought after just like many Bruins before Kessel Thornton just some samples and the bruins did fine after a couple hiccups. Jarrod Stoll i liked that call but same ? where will the NHL be next season with cap space and players association negotiation for new contract. All we need is another lock out future pending.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]
    I don't remember anyone ever questioning Kelly's compete level. He's always been a gamer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Kelly to Ottawa": Boyes could be interesting if he'd sign cheap for a 1 or 2 year deal. He had a big contract with the Blues and scored 40. He was a scrapper and dirty area finisher before he was shipped off for Wideman. Wouldn't pay him top 6 forward money though.
    Posted by teibore1[/QUOTE]

I liked and like Boyes.  I think he'd fit well - he can play center or wing.

As we got rid of the guy wearing 26 - give it back to Boyes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Kelly will not be wearing a Bruins jersey if you don't like my thread this is better thread. Center is not the Bruins problem when we have seguin krejci bergy peverly who can play this position Kelly (will want at least Peverly price or more) signing will be a waste of cap space unless Krejci is traded and if Seguin is not a center next season the Bruins mngt. and coaching are taking the wrong medicine. Signing Parise is also a waste of cap space he is good but he will want way too much money that Bruins can't spend with Seguins contract due after next season and we need to focus on Rask long term deal first. How many posters were negative when he first came to Bruins nation  one comment i remember " was he is a woman." yes there was a few negative threads when this trade was made. I did not say one negative thing about Kelly i thought this was the best deal PC made in the last 3 years. Time for the kid to shine and he will next season be in the top 5 scoring mark my word.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

Wideman and a pick for Horton and Campbell trumps that in my book all day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kelly to Ottawa : I don't remember anyone ever questioning Kelly's compete level. He's always been a gamer.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

We can file that guy's statements under M, subsection "making things up".