Kelly Update (unreal)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Kelly Update (unreal)

Bruins forward Chris Kelly suffered broken ankle from Dupuis slash !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Kelly Update (unreal)

In response to jaymiller's comment:

Bruins forward Chris Kelly suffered broken ankle from Dupuis slash !!

Is there video? I don't recall them showing this last night???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

and, yes, unreal!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I really hate that f'in team.  Bunch of cowards.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.daysofyorr.com/2013-articles/december/broken-ankle-for-chris-kelly-compliments-of-pascal-dupuis.html

Here is the slash.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

After watching it, I will cut Dupuis some slack.  He looks like he is trying to make contact with the puck.  Certainly not a Bobby Clark against the Russians job!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

After watching it, I will cut Dupuis some slack.  He looks like he is trying to make contact with the puck.  Certainly not a Bobby Clark against the Russians job!

Yeah, that doesn't look malicious.

What is Kelly's ankle make of?  Balsa wood?  I've seen more violent hits in junior high debate club meetings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

What is Kelly's ankle make of?  Balsa wood?  I've seen more violent hits in junior high debate club meetings.

Same thing Orpik's jaw is made of I guess.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I didn't see the news that Orpik's jaw is broken.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I didn't see the news that Orpik's jaw is broken.

But he sure went out quick!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

malicious, no? but next game against the penguins someone should let dupuis know it wasn't forgotten (not with a fight, just take some liberties when possible)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

malicious, no? but next game against the penguins someone should let dupuis know it wasn't forgotten (not with a fight, just take some liberties when possible)

Yeah.  Great idea.  Play dirty because you're upset about an unfortunate result.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GillesGilbert. Show GillesGilbert's posts

I remember this play from the game. I thought it was a dirty play by Dupuis at the time. I think Kelly did too because he goes back at him a number of times.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I guess the B's depth is about to get sorely tested once again. Is Rolston and/or Pandolfo still available? How about Hnidy on the backend?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

I guess the B's depth is about to get sorely tested once again. Is Rolston and/or Pandolfo still available? How about Hnidy on the backend?

Thank the hockey gods for the Seguin trade, the B's have depth because of it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I bet Miro Satan still has some left in the tank.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Didn't hurt.....even with Eriksson in tweety-bird land.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

CHEAPSHOT

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Didn't hurt.....even with Eriksson in tweety-bird land.

Unfortunately Loui could be seeing the "Big,Bad, Puddy Tat" for a long time. Somebody will have to step up, could be Spooner's big chance.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Unfortunately Loui could be seeing the "Big,Bad, Puddy Tat" for a long time. Somebody will have to step up, could be Spooner's big chance.

Yeah, two concussions back to back like that is never good. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he hung em up for the season.

But for every tragedy there is opportunity as you said.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Sure your not a Pens fan?Time for you to go away.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Yeah, two concussions back to back like that is never good. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he hung em up for the season.

But for every tragedy there is opportunity as you said.

Yes definetly think he will be out for awhile

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Strange, Loui never missed significant time to injury until he came to Boston.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

TSN reports Kelly with fractured fibula, not ankle... slender bone, makes more sense. Might be a little easier to recover fully from than the ankle too!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Hé, there's Simon Gagné waiting for someone to call him in Québec City ! He's a friend of Patrice :)

Sections
Shortcuts